Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't see the issue with the figure. Only thing I notice is the head looks a little oversized. I actually prefer this outfit over the Avengers version. This version makes him look bulky enough to be Captain America. The Avengers costume slims him down too much IMHO.

:exactly::lecture Completely agree!

USO Cap looks cool, but I was hoping for an actual USO costume and not his rescue mission suit.

I might be in the minority but I REALLY wanted a stage accurate suit because it's so close to the Cap's iconic suit from the comics. About the closest I'll be getting is Avenger's Cap I guess.

Get with the program Marvel, and team up with Sideshow and Hot Toys for some 1/6 comic accurate figures. I'd never buy another movie masterpiece figure again, as I'd strictly be collecting the comic versions.

Red Skull....will....be...mine!

Received my Captain yesterday. :yess: Glad to have this awesome figure!!

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

I feel the height is quite accurate with others figures.
IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

Nice pic. This belt buckle is correct. My store having the 2nd batch with the longer foot peg. I am in the first batch and will get my longer foot peg later.

The pics in the previous page make him look like he is in good scale with Thor and Spiderman does he have the longer pegs added?

In the states we are expecting him on Dec 5 I am hoping they would have added the pegs in already

Why do you want the pegs in when you can get both? :)

This has the belt buckle on the wrong side...

I can not get both Jack and the Captian! I was leaning toward Jack until I seen these pics! The jack is an amazing figure. But to buy him just because He is a great sculpt and pass on the Captian would be silly. :slap

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

I think the scale is about right when you consider Thor and IM are at least 6'4" in the comic books. Maybe not entirely screen accurate but it does jive with the comics.

Back