Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see it now.

TDKR teaser trailer outgrosses the Captain America full movie at the box office :lol

Based on the thread count, it may be possible. Batman had two threads going and the official one ended at 250+ in a matter of days. That is a lot of Bat love.........

HP and TDKR trailer will scorch Cap. Doesn't matter, I am looking forward to both the film and HT version of CA :yess:

CA talk is going slow these days.

That's basically all threads end up. When the movie comes out it will explode then slow down then when the figure trickles out it will explode again. Then it will slow down, then when the figure starts selling for $500+ it will explode again then the announced of the 2nd figure etc etc.

Based on the thread count, it may be possible. Batman had two threads going and the official one ended at 250+ in a matter of days. That is a lot of Bat love.........

HP and TDKR trailer will scorch Cap. Doesn't matter, I am looking forward to both the film and HT version of CA :yess:

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

I don't discriminate, I love both Marvel and DC properties :hi5:

Although I think it's pretty obvious by now that if not for Nolan's Batman (and syonara HP), WB/DC would be in big trouble right about now.

Sucker Punch is what Zack Snyder did to the financial managers at WB :lol

Personally I feel this figure blows the doors off that Batman figure. I sold my OC Batman awhile back because I didn't really like it. I love the movie costume but the figure's proportions aren't very good. Other then the new head, same problems as the original. My money goes to this Bad Mutha!

Personally I feel this figure blows the doors off that Batman figure. I sold my OC Batman awhile back because I didn't really like it. I love the movie costume but the figure's proportions aren't very good. Other then the new head, same problems as the original. My money goes to this Bad Mutha!

Although i love the nolan bat flicks, i'm a marvel guy. I collect the bat figs but i am really, really excited over cap. Q4 can't come soon enough.

I couldn't agree more...........

Harley-Davidson and Marvel join forces - unfortunately no mention of a 1/6 version of his ride ...

03_CaptainAmerica_1024x768.jpg

https://freecountry.harley-davidson.com/captainamerica/?hbx_camp_id=hdredirect&urlvar=captainamerica&camp_id=16&source_cd=Vanity_captainamerica

I don't think the standard one has machine guns on the front or a line launcher on the back (based on what i saw in the trailer) or whatever other little gadgets they slapped on it in the movie...

I don't think the standard one has machine guns on the front or a line launcher on the back (based on what i saw in the trailer) or whatever other little gadgets they slapped on it in the movie...

hey, well spotted, i didn't see the guns on the front, although that will be easy enough to mod

as for the gadgets, the only one i saw was the zip line type thing that fired off the back, looks like that's it behind the seat (is that what you mean by line launcher?)

i wonder if they'll be other little 007 type extras on it

but visually it's virtually the same as the standard one

Yeah i dunno exactly what to call the zipline/line launcher because it seems like it was used in the trailer as a clothsline for bad guys but i could see it being possibly like some batmobile style corner taking line or something dunno.

If you get a 1/6 version though you definitely have to put some kind of magnet on the front for the shield to stick to :D

Yeah i dunno exactly what to call the zipline/line launcher because it seems like it was used in the trailer as a clothsline for bad guys but i could see it being possibly like some batmobile style corner taking line or something dunno.

If you get a 1/6 version though you definitely have to put some kind of magnet on the front for the shield to stick to :D

Oooh, good idea!!

I seen the hot toys teth anniversary batman scarecrow 2 figure preorder sell out in a few hours the demon batman fig w scarecrow trynn to find out how to get the next hot toys batman looks badd ars havent seen that preorder didnt no people love the bat so much ...........

Back