Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A new idea for a Cap figure, mate: Cap in his military suit from that scene before he gets the new blue uniform from Howard Stark, or at the bar with the Commandos, holding the unpainted shield like when Peggy shoots him. :yess:

A new idea for a Cap figure, mate: Cap in his military suit from that scene before he gets the new blue uniform from Howard Stark, or at the bar with the Commandos, holding the unpainted shield like when Peggy shoots him. :yess:

Good thinking.
I have always meant to make that one. I have three spare Rescue head sculpts.
Just ordered a uniform for it.
Thanks.

photo_2-2.jpg

photo_3-2.jpg

Thanks for the info, love your Cap collection Bro. What body did you use on the one with the chromed shield

Still waiting on email autorization, but when I get it, I'm trying to sell my First Avenger Captain America who was only taken out of the box once for pic purposes. Might sell my Avengers one too, but am still unsure.

Never thought about putting a coat of flat/satin clear on the shield. It looks great.

Looks fantastic user. Great pics. Always wanted a silver shield without the star for his SSR uniform. Very nice.

Looks fantastic user. Great pics. Always wanted a silver shield without the star for his SSR uniform. Very nice.

Thanks. Unfortunately, the star is moulded on in this version.

Hey User, the silver shield looks awesome!!!
Btw, where did you get that empty Cap mask that he is holding under his arm?

That is a TFA head with the face part dremelled out from the inside.
The head is glued on so securely that you have to dremel it away carefully until it's thin enough to just peel out of the mask.
Then you have to carefully remove the parts of the mask that are glued onto his face and attach them to the mask again.

IMG_2582_zps74ca4bb0.jpg

IMG_2583_zpsd1e06777.jpg

IMG_2584_zpsab4f3279.jpg

IMG_2585_zpsb51c82f5.jpg

IMG_2587_zps9d4aa96a.jpg

IMG_2588_zps4886907b.jpg

IMG_2589_zps19858747.jpg

IMG_2590_zpsd21bf376.jpg

IMG_2591_zpscee3105d.jpg

IMG_2592_zpsd39184ab.jpg

Nice job. :) I think it may be time for me to let my Cap go. May be putting him up for sale soon. As great as this figure is I think I'm moving away from 1:6 as a whole.

This is still my favorite Cap outfit and figure - I wonder what The Winter Soldier has in store for us...
I also have a Red Skull coming in, these two should look great together.
Anyway, here's a few pics:

Yeah this is a great looking outfit. Avengers version is cool with the mask off but I think it looks kind of goofy when it is on.

Back