Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most figures are.

What if the foot pegs come off in the boot?

I may change mine if i find him too short but i'd be concerned about getting the fabric tucked into the boot, i still can't get the burgendy shirt tucked in on Wolverine

Tucking the pant leg into the boot is no problem it works just fine

Really nice figure, but I still stand by my statement that the hands are a ______ to change out.

Here are my first set of pics...

IMG_0977.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

Most figures are.

I may change mine if i find him too short but i'd be concerned about getting the fabric tucked into the boot, i still can't get the burgendy shirt tucked in on Wolverine

I pulled one of the pegs out very carefully with a pair of needle (wide) nosed pliers.

Dont worry about tucking the pants into the boot, just bunch them up against the boot...it looks fine.

Last edited:
Most figures are.

I just kept popping the boot back in and taking it out until the peg came with the leg. Probably not the most efficient method, but I was really lazy to find my pliers lol

Whenever anyone posts pics I am always drawn to the reflections in Cap's shield. Someday I expect this to backfire on me when I discover that the photographer is nude or something. :lol

Got mine today all in all I'm happy with the figure, however the small detail strap on the pouch on his belt required glue, a button was also missing on that pouch as well (both easy fixes) and the star is just barely crooked but you really gotta be looking for it to notice. The suit is noticeably grey instead of white but I don't really mind, gives it somewhat of a battle worn look to it, and the blue is a bit different shade than I remembered in the movie but I think it still works. In the end I'm still happy w/ the purchase and despite HT's AWFUL QC I still enjoy the figure which, to me, is most important.

And the button that keeps the holster closed just broke off..... Great

Last edited:
Does anyone have pics of the back? I wanna see what you did to the belt to connect the suspenders to the belt.

Has anyone tried to stick the shield on his back, I saw on Michael Crawford's review he had the shield on the back, too me that was the one factor that was missing in all the cap figures I have collected over the years. It wouldn't be Cap if you couldn't. How hard is it to connect it to the back, and does it stay on well. I'm getting nervous mine should be here by Thursday night, and I haven't seen anyone have a pic where he has the shield on his back. :pray:

There's a clip in the box to attach it looks like an easy thing to do easier than sticking it in his hand anyway lol

There's a clip in the box to attach it looks like an easy thing to do easier than sticking it in his hand anyway lol

Thanks man, some pics would help, anyone that owns this already?

Also you'd think with the issue of the holster, they would make it attach with a magnet like on the Indiana Jone's gun holster :slap

I just got mine today and he's great, don't see any problems with mine. Great figure.

Got him displayed in a neutral stance but I'm gonna put the shield on his back later so i'll take a picture later.

Back