Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was gonna get it, but can't get past that lack of likeness, even under the helmet. Will wait for the Avengers. A shame, since I also passed on Thor and his tootsie roll hair.

I've no regret in Pre-ordering it :yess: & good call to those who did / OMG - nice pics as always :clap

but... i think i'll swap the body to something else due to the limited articulation at the elbow (but to which???
any suggestion?) and what's up with the belt, why isn't it in the belt loops or it's not possible to put them in? :panic:

Its a joke between myself and Spliff...havent seen him in a while so I brought it up again lol...

Speaking of which, if you go to SDCC next year spliff, I'll bring you a Captain America and a Wolverine :D

I think the likeness is a lot better than people think. The comparison pic posted a few pages back really shows it. I'm sure once more screen caps are taken when the film is on bluray we will see that the product is much better than some pics are showing...

:rotfl You going to SDCC next year?

Its a joke between myself and Spliff...havent seen him in a while so I brought it up again lol...

Speaking of which, if you go to SDCC next year spliff, I'll bring you a Captain America and a Wolverine :D

I think the likeness is a lot better than people think. The comparison pic posted a few pages back really shows it. I'm sure once more screen caps are taken when the film is on bluray we will see that the product is much better than some pics are showing...
Hell yeah I'll be at SDCC. The vendors there have started to suck, before SDCC was great because of the vendors but now they think no one knows what eBay is. Make sure to bring the Wolvie, yes......:offtopic:

Back