Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys THE TERMINATOR 1/6 T-800 Teaser

When Les and Josh met Michael Biehn at the F/X con in Orlando a few years back one of them had him sign their custom HT Hicks and he reportedly said, "Heh, this is from back when I looked good." So I could see him allowing likeness rights for no other reason than for his prettier self to be further immortalized.

:lol Flosi.

Sound. Hope he does get done. I've Biehn waiting on him for a long time. :)

With the Superman and T1 Arnie on the way I'd say Reese is my #1 (non Star Wars) wishlist figure.

I'm a total puss and super soft when it comes to Reese... Think about it. He's in love with a woman he has a photo of so he goes back in time and faces certain death just for the opportunity to save her life. I'm no fan of love stories, for the most part, but when they're mashed into a Sci-Fi thriller I'm all over it. :rock

I'm a total puss and super soft when it comes to Reese... Think about it. He's in love with a woman he has a photo of so he goes back in time and faces certain death just for the opportunity to save her life. I'm no fan of love stories, for the most part, but when they're mashed into a Sci-Fi thriller I'm all over it. :rock

She's old enough to be his grandmother!

I have 99% confidence that we will see a Reese. I'm also confident we will see him up 2 months from now. Write that down.

And since we got 2 Sarahs, there is a slim chance we might get a 84 Sarah . . .

GILF!

"Tie me grandma, tie me!"

You mean if you went back in time you wouldn't participate in a little ripping and tearing?

<object width="360" height="330"><param name="movie" value="https://fliiby.com/embed/gadget.swf?fileID=879874&fileShort=ahrm1n8dr6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"/></param><embed src="https://fliiby.com/embed/gadget.swf" wmode="transparent" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="360" height="330" allowscriptaccess="always" flashvars="&fileID=879874&fileShort=ahrm1n8dr6" /></object>

Rick from Arizona would have no qualms.

I might. Especially if the women in my time were a bunch of nuclear holocaust corpses and butch commandos.

Lord help me, but I was already in my wee teens when T1 hit, so this is gonna be the fig of the decade for me. May get two to pose him in his iconic travel pose..........

it's going to be cool seeing those Nikes in 1/6. so it looks like the future one is out of the question now.

And since we got 2 Sarahs, there is a slim chance we might get a 84 Sarah . . .

I'm sure they were testing the waters with the regular Sarah release. Maybe they could do the same thing with an 84' Sarah ............. just add something we'd kill for. :lol

You mean if you went back in time you wouldn't participate in a little ripping and tearing?

Rick from Arizona would have no qualms.

:monkey4

Here. These are my eyes. You can have them. I don't want them anymore.

I'm sure they were testing the waters with the regular Sarah release. Maybe they could do the same thing with an 84' Sarah ............. just add something we'd kill for. :lol

A new resculpted Endo from the waist up like the end of the film as an accessory and I'm sold.

You guys are all loaded on the Kool-aid in here...

A 1984 Sarah figure? Seriously?

I'd rather have a 3rd Terminator or a 2nd Kyle Reese or even half an Endo.

A new resculpted Endo from the waist up like the end of the film as an accessory and I'm sold.

This is what I was thinking too.

Well yeah of course but just saying .............. you pah'dee poopah. :pfft:

Thank God. At least someone is thinking straight.:cuckoo:
If HT make a T1 Sarah and I buy it I want someone, anyone, to come to my house to punch me right in the face.

1237467251_punch.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back