Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys THE TERMINATOR 1/6 T-800 Teaser

I have a Les Reese head and a shirt for him, that is as far as I got.

They had a HT Reese head at TA the other day but by the time I tried to order it was gone... Hopefully I won't need to ever consider bashing one again.

Would nt it be nice tomorrow if one of the pictures has an obscured Reese in the background-like how they teased Royce.I enjoy being teased like that with Hot Toys-it s just that cryptic stuff I ca nt handle.

where are the photos going to be posted first, on their site, Facebook?

I never bother visiting their site, theres always someone on the ball posting the pics here.

So, REALISTICALLY, who thinks we will get an '84 Reese?

Not whether you want him or not, but if you think we will.

i think its very promising. we have already seen 2 biehn characters from hot toys. so obvisouly they like him. i think they will be excited to do a reese AND have a great sculpt of michael biehn FINALLY

So, REALISTICALLY, who thinks we will get an '84 Reese?

Not whether you want him or not, but if you think we will.

I have 99% confidence that we will see a Reese. I'm also confident we will see him up 2 months from now. Write that down.

Kyle Reese will happen, maybe after Police Shoot Out Arnold and T2 Battle Damage/Cyberdyne Arnold. Then the circle will be complete and the line will come full circle (Reese was MMS 01). Then we'll get word that Hot Toys has gone bankrupt and we can all live happily ever after with a nice little fulfilling collection.

Also if Hot Toys can secure an T1/Arnold license there is nothing else they can't acheive imo.

......I think weeee....will. Yeah hes 'just a human' but John Connor is also only human. We always get humans in suits, it'd be a different challenge for Hot Toys to make a guy wearing old grubby, mish-mashed beggars clothes.

He uses guns and explosives, is a major character and isn't a 10year old. I think theres a lot in his favour - the only doubt is whether Biehn gives likeness rights - he allowed McFarlane to make a 7" Hicks figure using his likeness, why not a 1/6th.

Don't forget his ____ty bum pants with the bird ____ stains, paint and god knows what else. :rotfl

I wish Hot Toys had a Q & A with fans like Hasbro does. If they did I'm sure we'd know for sure right now whether T2 BD T-800 was coming and whether they were going to make '84 Reese.

:lol Flosi.

Sound. Hope he does get done. I've Biehn waiting on him for a long time. :)

I'm pretty sure HT will do an '84 Kyle Reese. But I'm more sure that they'll do an '84 Sarah Connor first. And I'm "surest" that when they get to Beihn, they still won't have the likeness rights. That guy just isn't keen on this sort of stuff.

I've Biehn waiting on him for a long time. :)

picture.php

The Terminatorn was preserved for posterity by US film registry. So therefor, Terminator is a better movie. :D

Argo....this figure is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back