• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys MMS136 Tech Noir Punk Jacket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

usswanker

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well this sucks. Mine showed up and he looks great but then I notice he's missing a button and the zipper to the jacket!

WTF Hot Toys?

I know a lot of people have been buying extras of this guy so does any fellow Freaks have an extra T1 Tech Noir jacket they wanna sell/donate to me?

Toy Anxiety has jacket the in stock for $18. But if I were you I'd contact HT and see about getting a replacement.

It took me a while (just confirming and reconfirming information with HT) but they sent me a replacement knee and arm for my Abe Sapien figure.

Toy Anxiety has jacket the in stock for $18. But if I were you I'd contact HT and see about getting a replacement.

It took me a while (just confirming and reconfirming information with HT) but they sent me a replacement knee and arm for my Abe Sapien figure.

I'm either going to pick one up from eBay or Toy Anxiety. I figured I would try here with everyone buying extras but dealing with Hot Toys is such a pain in the ass. The last time I tried to get a replacement from them they wanted me to ship my broken T-800 arm to China before they would send me a replacement. Luckly CSC got a replacement. Plus I bought this T1 off eBay and even though it was new sealed in the shipper Hot Toys would give me ____ for it I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back