Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope they make a new Blade movie, the first 2 were awesome.

I love the 3rd as well even though it gets hated on, it was absolutely hilarious with Hannibal King & Danica Talos.

Give me a 4th any day, idc if Snipes is 55 years old. He keeps himself in tremendous shape and knows how to portray Kung Fu on screen.

c01dd19c71ee38978617947e28ec1886.jpg

He's a great figure. One of the few that has an extra outfit that is nearly as recognizable as the first. Lots of add ons that are important to the character. This and ezio are the two that have the coolest accessories. At least that I've got/seen.

I'd love to see blade in theaters again. Especially since marvel got the license back and he could cameo in others stuff.

Man I want this figure so bad. He's so god damn rare. Whyyyyyyyy????? I would love to get him someday. But are there any other figures that would accompany him other than Abigail?

Since Marvel got the rights back, I would love to see them develop a Blade TV Show to go with their Marvel Knights lineup. BLade's world is perfect for a gritty street level tv show. Plus he and Luke Cage are boys.

Since Marvel got the rights back, I would love to see them develop a Blade TV Show to go with their Marvel Knights lineup. BLade's world is perfect for a gritty street level tv show. Plus he and Luke Cage are boys.

Given how bad the last blade TV show did I really don't see them trying that again

Only if it's on Netflix or Starz or something. I'd want Marvel to continue the Blade universe Wesley helped create and that's very dark and violent.

They need to make another Blade figure from the first movie with a headsculpt that show his vamp teeth.

More Blade the merrier, though I really want a Frost and Drake.

Given how bad the last blade TV show did I really don't see them trying that again

That was a half assed effort. Cast a real actor with some presence. Write intelligent horror scripts. And put it on Netflix with the rest of the Marvel Knights characters, and it would be a winner. That allows Marvel to continue making the movies a family friendly affair, while touching on grittier stories on Netflix.

And by your logic, DC should have shelved Batman or Marvel should have shelved Cap after their bad movies.

Back