1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: The Dark World - Thor (Teaser)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not entirely unexpected. I held off getting Avengers Thor after seeing set photos of his Dark World costume. I like this look a lot more so I'm pretty much definitely getting it. Here's hoping the likeness is better then the previous efforts.

I actually passed on the Avengers Thor for this one! I just hope the blue doesn't stand out too much on the figure...
And I actually missed Loki completely, but this one seems cool. The costume will probably look closer to the de-powered version from Avengers. :yess:

Love the new costume especially the boots and the gold tint on the armor bits. This time around the costume screams Viking. Love it!

As nice as the metal Mjolnir was for the previous releases, I wouldn't mind it they switched to a plastic one to help prevent arm droop. With what limited arm articulation Thor has because of the costume, it seems like the weight of the hammer always limits it even further.

Beside the new costumes of the main characters, I also hope we see Heimdall and Sif added to this line as well! :pray:

They won't make those figures unless they have more significant roles in this movie compared to the first.

Unless of course they are wearing Iron Man suits.

I really hope this version actually looks like Hemsworth. The original Thor movie one looked more like him than the Avengers version but even the likeness on that wasn't that good.

So no Jane Foster(Natalie Portman) figure announced?
They really need to make her.

I really hope so too. She would sell well for sure -- it's a high quality figure of Natalie Portman. Considering that it will take forever for them to release a Padme, this would be the next best thing for SW fans. Female figure collectors will be all over her, and a lot of the film fans would get her too.

Glad i didn't get avengers thor. Will for sure get this one.

Even if you did get the Avengers Thor, I'm pretty sure you'd be allowed to get this one.

I really hope this version actually looks like Hemsworth. The original Thor movie one looked more like him than the Avengers version but even the likeness on that wasn't that good.

Actually with certain angles the Avengers Thor has a resemblance to the actor.

I could have held off on Avengers version and waited for this one, but then he isn't the Avengers one and version and wouldn't be consistent with the other Avengers versions, i.e. box, outfit, etc.

Way I see it, every figure is going to have different versions. I mean if you really want, you can hold off on this one, Avengers 2 version, and Thor 3 version. Just get the Avengers 3 version. Problem solved.
Not really liking the tied hair, dark beard, and skirt look. Although would go for sleeveless, and if the sculpt is perfect.
Would be nice if they went with the Ultimates look, ponytail, and no cape, sleeveless.

Glad i didn't get avengers thor. Will for sure get this one.

I got the Avengers Thor to go with my Avengers Captain America, Iron Man and Loki. There is no way I would be glad I did not get the avengers Thor. If this version looks better and (I am sure it will) I will just get it too.

I like the new costume which is more intricate this time. HT needs to make a better likeness though. Maybe there will also be a battle damaged head. I also hope they do Sif and Heimdall. Not really interested in another Loki. Maybe just a head sculpt.

I got the Avengers Thor to go with my Avengers Captain America, Iron Man and Loki. There is no way I would be glad I did not get the avengers Thor. If this version looks better and (I am sure it will) I will just get it too.

Which is what I plan on doing if it looks really cool! :exactly:

I like the new costume which is more intricate this time. HT needs to make a better likeness though. Maybe there will also be a battle damaged head. I also hope they do Sif and Heimdall. Not really interested in another Loki. Maybe just a head sculpt.

:pray::pray::pray:

Back