Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: TIE Pilot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got charged. With this supposed blizzard coming at the end of the week I may not see this guy for a while...

The only time I saw any Tie Pilots outside of a Tie Fighter in TFA they looked really odd... very gangly and the suits seemed ill-fitting. Now this is just a quick scene of them walking past Poe and Finn in the Star Destroyer but it was enough that it stuck out to me on the first viewing and with subsequent viewings they continued to look odd. Seems the figure actually looks better than what was on-screen :lol

The only time I saw any Tie Pilots outside of a Tie Fighter in TFA they looked really odd... very gangly and the suits seemed ill-fitting. Now this is just a quick scene of them walking past Poe and Finn in the Star Destroyer but it was enough that it stuck out to me on the first viewing and with subsequent viewings they continued to look odd. Seems the figure actually looks better than what was on-screen :lol

I actually noticed that too. I remember thinking they almost looked CGI with the way they were moving. Very odd.

I'm torn on this one. It goes against my self-imposed money-saving mantra to only buy favourite key/named characters. But it looks amazing, and I'm trying to justify it by thinking of it as the match for the future Poe to sit beside in the detolf. I might wait for some reviews here. If an X-wing Poe gets revealed anytime soon, I may just go for it.

I have about $140 in rewards points going to be saved up in the next couple weeks. I'm torn between using it on this, the episode 7 snow trooper or the episode 4 sand trooper. :gah:

Snowtrooper looks pretty great, but was also in the movie for like 3 seconds and looked like a statue. But they have a couple key deleted scenes so maybe I'll take a look at these guys again after I see those.

Shipping soon!!! Can't wait. One of my most anticipated releases.

I just received mine. It looks awesome. :)

Sorry for bad lightning. It's evening and lightning in this room is not great, and I don't have my setup done for these new figurines yet.

Tie Pilot.jpg

and

Stormtroopers and Tie Pilot.jpg

Back