Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: TIE Pilot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New trilogy sucks + HT overproduced the figures = i'm selling my FO Stormtrooper for a 1/4 i gave for him and still nobody wants him. Worst buy ever. I can blame only myself, i was foolish to let hype get to me.

It is a good time to buy.....I am going to need more shelf units...I still have more 2 packs to unpack...

IMG_6134.jpg

26219221_1794236574209728_3710410460466929087_n.jpg

Very nice collection. It is always cool to see such enthusiasm. You are indeed very lucky, These troopers are almost for free.

It is a good time to buy.....I am going to need more shelf units...I still have more 2 packs to unpack...

View attachment 407203

View attachment 407204

Nice collection. The Jakku Exclusive is actually a great figure if you can nab it for cheap. Lots of accessories and display options. I got mine for free, so no complaints there haha.

I'm trying to limit myself to 1-2 of each trooper type at most. I have two FO troopers though because I got the Squad Leader for 100 bucks, then won the Jakku one. I also got the Tie Pilot and Snowtrooper for around the same price!

Personally, I enjoy the new films, but even if I didn't I like the designs so I don't mind having figures of them. Kinda how I feel about the PT.

My Jakku Rey and TFA Kylo are two of my favorite figures.. awesome shelf presence. Can't wait to get ESB Vader to go with my ESB Snowtroopers though :O

Wow nice collection of FO troopers. I only have one trooper from the ST but I'm thinking about picking up more. I'm enjoying the new trilogy but I'm not a fan of the trooper designs. It's quite the opposite with Rogue one don't care that much for the movie but I love all the trooper designs.

Yeah, it’s the Hasbro Titanium Series helmet. The detail is a little soft, the silver hardware is over scaled, and the helmet’s visor isn’t transparent, but it’s great if you don’t want to paint the red lines, which is not easy to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back