Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been debating nabbing the Jakku Rey... I have Resistance Rey but I've wanted Jakku look and BB8 lol. They're 225 shipped on Amazon at the moment...

Ah ok, makes sense. I've passed through there a couple of times and I could see how it'd provide great setting for shots.

That's a good price. I would get her she's my favorite HT in my collection.

Yeah I might jump on it. I do wish the Rey sculpt looked a bit better in "daylight". I think it looks really good with some kind of lighting that shadows the face a bit (like top or bottom), but completely lit it's a bit eh. I like it a lot, but hopefully they'll improve with the next Rey figure.

I'd like to see them do her "lower teeth angry face" for a sculpt.

Yeah I might jump on it. I do wish the Rey sculpt looked a bit better in "daylight". I think it looks really good with some kind of lighting that shadows the face a bit (like top or bottom), but completely lit it's a bit eh. I like it a lot, but hopefully they'll improve with the next Rey figure.

I'd like to see them do her "lower teeth angry face" for a sculpt.

Or any expression would be nice. Hopefully Epi.8 figure is even more accurate to the likeness.

One last look at Jaaku. ..

FAREWELL  JAAKU .jpg

Glad I got this version of the character...

If anyone ever visited an actual filming location, it'd be cool to take a shot of the figure (any figure really) at that precise filming location dressed how the character was in that specific scene.

If anyone ever visited an actual filming location, it'd be cool to take a shot of the figure (any figure really) at that precise filming location dressed how the character was in that specific scene.

Too bad they didn't make the civil Peter Parker from Amazing Spider-Man. They film some scenes at my school.

Too bad they didn't make the civil Peter Parker from Amazing Spider-Man. They film some scenes at my school.

There ya go. Or go to Universal Studios Hollywood and go to Courthouse Square in the back lot, and take some shots of the BttF Marty McFly figure.

I never get tired of coming in this thread and seeing more pictures. One of the top figures of the year for sure.

Ahoy!

I know this would fit more in the custom threads, but I thought I'd share this Rey modification...
Cheers,

edit: Hopefully this upload works better. Rooted hair Rey on Pepper Potts body.

rey mod.jpg

Doesn't show up for me lol, what is it

It's a custom Rey with her hair down on a seamless body could be a phicen

However in case you guys didn't follow the other threads

Rey's new look is completely different

It's a custom Rey with her hair down on a seamless body could be a phicen

However in case you guys didn't follow the other threads

Rey's new look is completely different

Yep that's the Rey I used on Pepper Potts body. Funny thing is, I bought the head a couple months back as a scavenger option... something that maybe I'd throw a jedi cloak or loose head wrap on. I am liking her new look though..

Back