Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I would try to find a place with free shipping or something if you want it. I think I used a $20 off coupon when I ordered through Sideshow so that took care of the shipping. BBTS has very cheap shipping usually.

This place has a nice price. Not sure where you are but shipping was around $15 for me last time I checked on something from them. I would think they'd have it in stock soon.

https://www.apcollectibles.com/shop...-1-6-Rey-BB-8-Figure-Set-Hot-Toys-23p3634.htm

Seriously?

I swear there are about a dozen newish members on here with about 50 post each, like me, who you'd think asking to use a scroll wheel was the same as asking them to remove a limb. I could easily provide a list, their names are becoming known to all of us.

Now we're criticizing Guyver...GUYVER! for too much posting of great pics?

I'm sorry your internet browsing experience is hampered by great photos, NoSe. Maybe you should try another hobby where your finger and eyes aren't so tortured by talented photographers.

Oh yeah?

the piss 'n vinegar of a supportive mob.

Yeah. :lol

Sideshow have come through with my replacement BB-8 head so hopefully I'll get a few more pics this weekend. Now to take a hammer to the defective head... Anyone got a hammer?

"I'm waiting. For my family".....

93f6f8a66f09f69e6c5710aaee9981ac.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Subscribed to you earlier today after seeing your Finn review, glad Rey & BB-8 is up so quickly, got one on the way from eBay, she'll be here tomorrow. Anyway awesome charisma, a few of the more popular 1/6 reviewers have gotten too obnoxious for me to watch so always looking out for new reviewers.

Thank you manwee...you rock

I ordered one of those knock-of...*ahem*...original Rey heads on eBay today so I can pose her in the full scavenger gear without worrying about the paint issues. Glad I read the instructions this time.

I ordered one of those knock-of...*ahem*...original Rey heads on eBay today so I can pose her in the full scavenger gear without worrying about the paint issues. Glad I read the instructions this time.

Just grabbed one for the same purpose. While searching I saw this...WTF?
784de4073497b282b74cf914926949d6.jpg
bd06190be8fdeca2d5fc2b98431062b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just grabbed one for the same purpose. While searching I saw this...WTF?
784de4073497b282b74cf914926949d6.jpg
bd06190be8fdeca2d5fc2b98431062b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah bare in mind guys, the knock off is just that in quality, not the best even in Scavenger gear, what sucks the sculpt is so generic can't even tweak it to look better, I'd post you pics of mine but apparently I don't want to flood the thread with my pics for ridicule as others have mentioned have become an annoyance to them , so you just have to trust me :lecture

Yeah bare in mind guys, the knock off is just that in quality, not the best even in Scavenger gear, what sucks the sculpt is so generic can't even tweak it to look better, I'd post you pics of mine but apparently I don't want to flood the thread with my pics for ridicule as others have mentioned have become an annoyance to them , so you just have to trust me :lecture

...then the terrorists win!

...then the terrorists win!

:rotfl you know me QGF, not likely, but I don't want to make enemies on this forum and especially a thread I love like this

So let this thread get framed with people complaining about shipping and irrevalent topics..just sayin

Back