Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so the scales isn't as bad as I thought but it could definitely be better.
2HNPbzB.jpg

It's not that bad.. thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Took a few pics of mine, and I absolutely love it. Thankfully with the lighting I have the mouth guard is a non-issue, and while she is really tiny the amazing headsculpt and outfit more than makes up for it. I do feel tempted to lighten up the eyes a bit though (since they seem incredibly dark on display), and maybe flatten the chest a bit.

20160914_2221321 (687x1000).jpg

20160914_2222081 (634x900).jpg

20160914_2220571 (593x900).jpg

Got mine in today and she is absolutely fantastic! Easily my favorite Hot Toys so far. My only gripe with her is that I wish her head would tilt a bit more to the sides.

This figure does a great job at hiding all the joints. I suppose that is more a function of the costume design originally but it translates really well here. Nothing more distracting than really obvious joints, so this works great.

I'm looking forward to trying out a bunch of poses with her, there is so much in the box and so many possibilities!

View attachment 292593

View attachment 292594

View attachment 292599

Jackpot on getting BOTH teeth detail AND copious amounts of freckles. Hope mine is just like that. One more day to find out!! :impatient:

Guys I payed mine off on Saturday and it's still says item shipping soon....never had to wait this long before, are they waiting on a new shipment or what.

So is the general consensus that those getting their Reys from Sideshow have the teeth detail, so far?

Got mine yesterday but I really didn’t get much time to play with her. First impressions are that she’s great! The accessories are quite impressive. My wife commented about all the hands she came with. I was also surprised to see the couple little accessories for BB8—the little tray that Poe puts the zip drive in, and some tool thing. Which also makes me wonder why they didn’t include the thumbs up torch! I do find the scavenger look a little intimidating to do since there are so many elements to it. I might have to build up to that. I agree the belt being plastic is a head-scratcher, especially when all her other gear is so well made. I’ll try and put some time in tonight to really look at everything when I get home.

Oh, and I *think* mine has teeth detail, but like others have pointed out, it’s almost impossible to really see in real life.

The belt being plastic means it won't come apart easily while you're posing her or adjusting her clothes. I had a Captain America figure that had a gun holster thing that wrapped around his leg and the faux leather strap kept breaking any time I tried to pose him.

Someone on Rebelscum posted that there's a specific warning in the package that leaving the head wrap on her for long periods of time could damage the paint application. Anyone else see that?

Someone on Rebelscum posted that there's a specific warning in the package that leaving the head wrap on her for long periods of time could damage the paint application. Anyone else see that?

yes its there on a single card

Back