Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I'll have to keep an eye on my order if people are starting to get shipping notices! Sweet!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Got my shipping notice at 12:16am eastern time. Tracking hasn't updated yet, but it usually takes 3-4 days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I preordered in early January too and no notice for me. Glad she is finally starting to ship out though!

Glad these are finally shipping out. Can't wait to see everyone's pics :clap

Hopefully you guys will get the better teeth details

I PO'd December last year. I've had no notice as of yet. Here's hoping I get something soon. The 7th would be great!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I preordered in early January too and no notice for me. Glad she is finally starting to ship out though!

I learned a really long time ago, they fill orders randomly. Doesnt matter when you preordered, if you made it at ANY point before the order cutoff, they will fill orders in random batches. Meaning its very possible for someone who ordered in March to get theirs up to like a week before someone that ordered in January. Ive seen clear evidence of this many times now to know for a fact they dont fill orders depending on when they got them.

They delay shipments for people they think will get really annoyed and impatient. Those who don't care and are happy to get it when they get it will get them first.

What was the date given for the two pack arriving at their warehouse? The 12th? Or am I imagining this?

Back