Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I had to guess I would say they became aware of complaints after the original blogger pics went up, and fixed the issue for later batches.

I'm just assuming these figures are assembled and boxed up in waves, might be wrong.

Still not got mine, and I'm in Shanghai. Couldn't be any closer to HongKong. Well....
I know as soon as it's here, I'll have it. Some o the pics on here make the figure look really cool.

So when will SS just put up regular orders? I don't want to pre order....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine has just shipped as well but from Hong Kong not the states. Now I'm worried I'm in the mouth guard batch.

Mine has just shipped as well but from Hong Kong not the states. Now I'm worried I'm in the mouth guard batch.

:lol you don't know that yet

This Youtuber who obviously is in Asia had a Rey with the most teeth I've ever seen so far

And BTW, his review was done last month way before the 14 day notices went out

Last edited:
That really aggravates me, having gotten a single from HK when they first came out. My two pack should be shipping next week. At least IT will hopefully have the teeth. But I'd prefer both to. Lol

I contacted SS. The guy stated that they have just arrived in the warehouse and my figures will be shipped in the next two business days. I should get her by Friday next week! Yay!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Tempted to order but not sure when would be the ideal time, I want one with teeth detail as well. I wonder if all the ones Sideshow is getting have it.

My jakku Base is now finished! I added more bits to it. Sculpted and painted up a Steelpecker from the movie. Give it more detail.

26b0aa249bb47f5ead7741269b398a22.jpg

4b05cae013dc47a85256ae7d09e14786.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Got an email last night. Arriving in store today. Yes.
So I'm picking it up this afternoon. it could be this morning, but he doesn't open till 12!!

Back