Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pic, K1NG! Looks great in that simple pose. Did you get bb8?
Thanks, Coco! Yeah, I have the two pack coming from Sideshow. :duff

Fantastic shots King! :hi5:

She really is fun to pose, both versions

Man it's so much better in a case like that..I have no room for those :thud:

Sorry my backgrounds suck guys
Thanks, guyver! :duff

Your backgrounds are fine! So many wonderful pics. Couldn't tell you how many are in the camera roll on my phone.. :lol

Cool the emails are coming in!

Nothing in my inbox yet -- I PO'ed in January. Hopefully I'll see something next week...

By the way, I am eating up all this pics, guyver and KJ! She looks fantastic!

If I order this and choose to pay in full, will I be charged immediately or once it starts shipping? I've always done flex pay in the past, so I really have no idea.

Also, if I choose to pay in full, will I have a better chance of receiving this first?

If I order this and choose to pay in full, will I be charged immediately or once it starts shipping? I've always done flex pay in the past, so I really have no idea.

Also, if I choose to pay in full, will I have a better chance of receiving this first?

They will only charge the NRD right now. They only charge fully when it is ready to ship. Paying in full doesn't guarantee you an earlier ship.

Amazing shots, guyver and K1NG! :clap

Can't wait to get mine!

Nothing in my inbox yet -- I PO'ed in January. Hopefully I'll see something next week...

By the way, I am eating up all this pics, guyver and KJ! She looks fantastic!

Thanks guys. Guyver has been doing such a great job whetting everyone's appetite that I hadn't bothered getting the camera out. :lol

She's one of my favorites for sure. You all will love her!

Thanks guys. Guyver has been doing such a great job whetting everyone's appetite that I hadn't bothered getting the camera out. :lol

She's one of my favorites for sure. You all will love her!

Just trying to keep the momentum going on this beauty :wave

have another sequence lined up...but I don't want to spam this thread.. so here's some others

This was one of my main poses I wanted to try. But I'm debating if I want to get Kylo or wait for Epi.8.
image.jpeg

This was one of my main poses I wanted to try. But I'm debating if I want to get Kylo or wait for Epi.8.
View attachment 287119

Up to you..I would, chances are both of them will be in different outfits in Ep VIII. We already know Rey already changed gear. If you can afford it, I would get Kylo. I like shooting them together. It looks even better in person. My picks do not do these two justice :lecture

Kylo is available on ebay and some retailers for nearly £30 cheaper than the orignal cost. Definitely worth it at the price!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back