Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Juan Solo strikes back!

:lol sorry passed on ANH Han so this is all I got until TFA Han arrives

Btw, I did some research, and I was wrong, the gloved hands that have the pointy finger are supposed to be the " gloved pistol " hands after all

It's just odd how they weren't mentioned to be in the instructions

Last edited:
One quick shot for heights comparison
a.jpg

Her hands seems too small for the lightsaber even in clipperking's review, so yeah i think the body has to be slightly larger to match daisy's physical size.

I might try putting slightly longer foot pegs on her. Clipper pulled them out and it looked like it helped.

Her pegs are the ones that are glued to the legs though. Not sure if Clipper pulled them out because that would break the pegs.

I'm pretty sure he said in the review that what he did was just have the ball peg barely touching the boot groove. It didn't look that much different :dunno

Yeah even removing the other figures from the equation, it appears the body still needs to be just a bit taller to accurately capture Ridley's proportions.

I think adding the bulk of all the scavenger gear actually helps get closer to what her body type actually looked like. I couldn't put my finger on it, but every time she's shown like she is above, she looks tiny. Even if alone.

I recall there were some pictures earlier of her with Kylo and she looked pretty close to scale with him in those, but she does look pretty tiny in that particular image when next to ANH Han and Big Deal. Not just in height, but girth also.

Anyone add ankle extensions to make Rey taller and remove Finns' extensions to make him shorter? Any pix?

I don't see how someone can give her more extensions, she already has the long ankle pegs that are glued to the legs so I guess we have to lower Finn's legs :dunno

I keep wondering if there's a way to mod Luke's light up sabre arm so it can go on Rey. Doesn't seem likely but you never know; and the wrappings on her arms could hide a lot of knife work.

I keep wondering if there's a way to mod Luke's light up sabre arm so it can go on Rey. Doesn't seem likely but you never know; and the wrappings on her arms could hide a lot of knife work.
I've just checked Leia's arm, not sure if the elbow joint is removable without breaking it, and looks smaller than Luke. Are you able to remove the elbow joint on any of the non lightsaber figures?

It was easy with Kylo
6753fa4717655da59e5a45a62a1aa924.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back