Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a tough ask of yourself. The Force is strong with this line, haha. I couldn't say no to the whole line, picked up my favorites, including a Rey/BB-8 & additional Rey.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I would easily order Rey & BB-8 but I just know that I want a lot of unannounced figures (Suicide Squad, Daredevil, Justice League, Pirates of the Caribbean 5...)

This is the comparison you want.

EXACT same photo, just lightened up a bit. The iris detail is there, folks. You just can't see it in most of the promo shots...

cVJIRZ.png
?
this sculpt looks more like sigourney weaver than daisy ridley. why is her her face so square?

Well we've already established that the eyes are a bit too big and dark, but otherwise I think it captures here pretty darn well. And she does have a fairly square face (much like Weaver).

fadd.JPG

Oh, I see! If they follow the same pattern from the old trilogy, we will find out Reys origin in the next movie. Lol

PE is notorious for trolling and just posting random ****. They did that with Drax forever. Constantly posting a pic of him. When they were called out on it, they said they were just posting pics with no relevance to any upcoming figure. Take what they say with a grain of salt.

Saw TFA again last night -- interesting to note that Rey has hazel eyes, isn't that the same color eyes her father has?

Can we dispatch the notion that Rey isn't Rey Skywalker?

Saw TFA again last night -- interesting to note that Rey has hazel eyes, isn't that the same color eyes her father has?

Can we dispatch the notion that Rey isn't Rey Skywalker?

I think we can.

I'd like to officially announce that it is my opinion that Rey is in fact possibly Rey Skywalker or at the very least somebody's daughter. :lecture

Has there been any new info on when she'll be released in HK? Maybe next week?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back