Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received Finn today and can say that I will not be using the light up feature. So having Rey without a light up feature doesn't bother me. I just can't wait to get her!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I plan on having her wielding the lit saber without the LED function, like the rest of my saber wielding figures. The interchangeable LED saber arm is irrelevant for me, personally.

I really hope she gets released within the next couple of weeks.

I plan on having Rey just holding the hilt, so no LED is needed for me.

Maybe I will do this too. Rey will be extending her arm to hand the lightsaber to a figure in a tattered robe with its back turned. Then to her horror and disgust she will realize underneath it's the old sideshow yavin/celebration luke :horror

Maybe I will do this too. Rey will be extending her arm to hand the lightsaber to a figure in a tattered robe with its back turned. Then to her horror and disgust she will realize underneath it's the old sideshow yavin/celebration luke :horror

I suppose that's better than Kylo Ren. :lol

I'm really sorry about this....

Sorry, okay?

baeimage.jpeg

So do you reckon she'll be out either tomorrow or the start of next week?

They don't usually come out on weekends do they? The more commons days I remember seeing blogger pics pop up are Wednesdays and Mondays when a new Hot Toy releases.

Since there's a new Rogue One trailer coming on the 15th, i bet they wait and show her then to go along with the hype.

Back