Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
42b6afc7ad828bf7c38f9ef1864a3b76.jpg

3a1840a1ff8c5cdc96247820e72f5087.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I dunno, something about her in the scavenger garb, the arms look too thin to me compared to the other way. I think I'll display her sans the scavenger garb.

I dunno, something about her in the scavenger garb, the arms look too thin to me compared to the other way. I think I'll display her sans the scavenger garb.

i think its maybe just the wide laying of the material on her right side. it makes her neck and head look bigger. web neck. the left side has shape from her strap and doesnt make her arm look as thin. alittle futzing around the collar shed look tough! i love that look but if hot toys nails this sculpt like it looks. i gotta display daisys face

Han looks awesome. He'll be my first 1/6 Star Wars along with Rey and Yoda.

I've been waiting for specific versions of characters, since it seems they're finally done with ANH maybe the ones I want will be announced.

Han looks good, but he looks like he's sitting weird. Like he has hemorrhoids and has trouble sitting comfortably.

Everything is looking great! But I can't afford that cockpit, why you do this to me Hot Toys? lol

Back