Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
975image.jpeg

314image.jpeg

I'd say this looks great.....but when she turns 70, THAT sculpt is gonna be PERFECT!

Last edited:
Hmmm...of all the recent SSC collectibles notifications about things getting pushed back I DIDN'T get one for Rey. Perhaps my final flex will be charged in August as it stated last time and I'll get her on time!(well...I think originally I was supposed to have her in like April so...). It's weird. Is there some reason I haven't gotten an email about her being pushed back for me? My New Avengers Scarlet Witch and my Civil War Cap? Yes. This one? No.

Checked my account. My Rey says my final flex is due Aug. 10th. :) I preordered mine in January(the 15th to be exact). For those that got new delay notifications, when did you preorder yours? I'm trying to see if I didn't get this email somehow or they forgot to update my account or if i'm one of the somehow lucky who will get their Rey on time.

Checked my account. My Rey says my final flex is due Aug. 10th. :) I preordered mine in January(the 15th to be exact). For those that got new delay notifications, when did you preorder yours? I'm trying to see if I didn't get this email somehow or they forgot to update my account or if i'm one of the somehow lucky who will get their Rey on time.

Around the 10th of February.

The only thing "Photoshopped" about that upper right pic is that I warmed up the lighting to try to get closer to the Jakku light in the production still on the left because I was attempting to nullify the impact of the obvious Star-Killer treatment of the HT promotional shot. It took one twist of one setting. Nothing about the shape of the sculpt has been altered in the slightest....FYI.

The only thing "Photoshopped" about that upper right pic is that I warmed up the lighting to try to get closer to the Jakku light in the production still on the left because I was attempting to nullify the impact of the obvious Star-Killer treatment of the HT promotional shot. It took one twist of one setting. Nothing about the shape of the sculpt has been altered in the slightest....FYI.

Didn't mean it to sound so accusatory. :lol I think one thing the lightening does is reduce how dark it is around her eyes and how dark her eyes themselves are, and just that improves the likeness a bit. So the contrast between her face and eyes is greatly improved.

ae690fdf44f3eb6dcb5d677a667113b4.jpg

Looking at the pic above it actually looks like they might have reworked the eyes a tiny bit between the first promo shots and when they added the saber/starkiller shots. Could just be lens distortion/lighting too. Hope we see final pics soon.

That right picture from Starkiller base elevated hype levels to full throttle. The lighter irises make a world of difference. I'm so excited for this figure, she and BB8 will get their own detolf cube.

That right picture from Starkiller base elevated hype levels to full throttle. The lighter irises make a world of difference. I'm so excited for this figure, she and BB8 will get their own detolf cube.
She looks fantastic! I've set aside space in my Detolf! Working on my snowy base for her, Finn, Han & Chewie! Can not wait!!![emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Damn that does look really good. Hard to tell if they've really changed the shape of the head at all or if it's just the different angle combined with a bit of lens distortion. But the smaller and lighter irises are definitely a huge improvement over the original.

Back