Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do these figures usually hit the shipment dates? I'd like to get it before July 31st.

Do these figures usually hit the shipment dates? I'd like to get it before July 31st.

Of course not, jjust because they dont know when it will be ready. It will have a ship date right before its ready to ship.

why do people keep saying that FIN has the lightsaber , to buy FIN and you can put the lightsaber on RAY

lol, the led lightsabers batteries are attached to the arm and hand, a black male hand will not work on RAY

I really liked her character. Ill hold off until her costume is more refined in Jedi training. I gotta get the old Luke fig now to go with it.

why do people keep saying that FIN has the lightsaber , to buy FIN and you can put the lightsaber on RAY

lol, the led lightsabers batteries are attached to the arm and hand, a black male hand will not work on RAY

You can just buy one of those cathode sabers for her anyway, as long as she has a hand that can hold it, which I dont know. They look far better.

You can just buy one of those cathode sabers for her anyway, as long as she has a hand that can hold it, which I dont know. They look far better.

sure, then i suppose i will need to buy cathode sabers for FIN, KYLO, Old Ben, Vader, Luke, so they all match

now i got wires and battery packs all over the shelf .... i guess ill settle for her and the blaster solo gave her

New to the site, sorry for the question that was probably answered 30 posts ago. But does anyone know if Rey will come with a lightsaber? I've seen a picture that looks like it's from a Japan show with the lightsaber and blaster as weapons ? Thx

Who knows probably not would be a shame not being able to pose like in the film
i thought the whole idea of these was like dx07 chewie etc was to have the accessories to display from film they were shown
would be a strange missing the best parts of this film

I love the look of this figure but I wish it came with a lightsaber. I prefer this costume over the one she wore at the end. If hot toys release a version of her with her end costume and a lightsaber I will be really annoyed because she didn't even use the lightsaber in that costume

Whoever it was that said the headwrap and goggles will only be worn for one shot was dead on. Nice for it to be included, but pretty much a waste. I won't be getting this set, waaaaaaaaay too expensive. I really want a BB-8 though after seeing the movie. Too bad he has no accessories like the "thumbs up" torch. :(

I really like the character and think the figure is a great likeness, but I think I'll wait and see what they come up with for the next movie when she has more Jedi skills.

Or Sith. I rule nothing out!

New to the site, sorry for the question that was probably answered 30 posts ago. But does anyone know if Rey will come with a lightsaber? I've seen a picture that looks like it's from a Japan show with the lightsaber and blaster as weapons ? Thx

All speculation at this point, but the previously posted specs would indicate no.

Last edited:
Whoever it was that said the headwrap and goggles will only be worn for one shot was dead on. Nice for it to be included, but pretty much a waste. I won't be getting this set, waaaaaaaaay too expensive. I really want a BB-8 though after seeing the movie. Too bad he has no accessories like the "thumbs up" torch. :(

She wore at least as much as Luke wore his floppy hat with goggle and poncho in ANH. I think the appeal of the Rey figure is that she is essentially an analogue to farmboy Luke in A New Hope. It looks like the new trilogy will be about her hero's journey like the original trilogy was about Luke's journey. I am not sure I am buying any Force Awakens figures, but if I were this may be the one I would get as it represents the beginning of her journey as the focus of the story.

Oh and I agree with everyone else that Rey should come with a lightsaber. I am not sure I have seen any kind of action figure or art with her having one. It may be the licensing wouldn't allow it early on for the sake of spoilers. It would be nice if we will find out that she will come with one and they just couldn't tell us - but I am not holding my breath.

Honestly, Rey stole the entire movie for me, enough that she's probably the only character I'll be buying from this film.[/QUOTE]

After finally seeing this last night, I have to say I agree! She was awesome! I loved the "take my hand" thing at the beginning! I'm getting just this!

Does anyone think that HT may be as shortsighted as to give Rey the terrible Gamora female rubber arms? I know they are covered and hopefully have Black Widow double jointed arms but hey gotta ask the question lol

Does anyone think that HT may be as shortsighted as to give Rey the terrible Gamora female rubber arms? I know they are covered and hopefully have Black Widow double jointed arms but hey gotta ask the question lol

I sincerely hope not. I really want this figure and love the fact it's sculpted hair, the rubber arms would be a big let down for me.

Honestly, Rey stole the entire movie for me, enough that she's probably the only character I'll be buying from this film.

After finally seeing this last night, I have to say I agree! She was awesome! I loved the "take my hand" thing at the beginning! I'm getting just this![/QUOTE]

This and Kylo ten, and that's mainly so I can recreate the forest fight with a custom diorama backdrop...

Back