Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT will make a second version of her from the end of the movie, with a lightsaber.

Lol what second version... Just buy a lightsaber in eBay, bam you have her from the end of the movie. All the characters were the same through the whole film. Its a jar jar abrams film, no character growth let alone wardrobe changes.

She's sold out already on Big Chief Studios website.

Looking at her outfit, I bet she turns out to be related to someone in Rogue One. Remember how she put on that x-wing pilot helmet? Well, if you look at her dress it makes an 'x' shape.

I would argue that she's clearly proficient in some form of self defense, as she has her staff and wielded it. So...
Spoiler Spoiler:

She took on two random thugs with a stick. This means she can use a lightsaber and take on a trained dark side wielding sith? There's no way I can take your comment seriously.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not necessarily, lol.

Hero Club 1 6 SW Rolling Ball Black Science Can Walk Small Ball BB8 | eBay

Rey's far enough away from release that I feel Hot Toys adding a lightsaber is a certainty. A light up lightsaber arm would be nice too, but I wouldn't be annoyed if one wasn't included.

Rey's far enough away from release that I feel Hot Toys adding a lightsaber is a certainty. A light up lightsaber arm would be nice too, but I wouldn't be annoyed if one wasn't included.

I doubt it. When they added the potted groot to that set they still advertised that extra, they just covered it up with a "secret" banner until after the movie came out. If they were going to add that I think they would have taken the same approach.

For anyone with a Sphero BB-8, are you skipping the HT BB-8? May wait until release to see how the droid stacks up before ordering.

I doubt it. When they added the potted groot to that set they still advertised that extra, they just covered it up with a "secret" banner until after the movie came out. If they were going to add that I think they would have taken the same approach.

Maybe but even if they did not know about it there is still time to add it. Not saying they will but it could happen.

For anyone with a Sphero BB-8, are you skipping the HT BB-8? May wait until release to see how the droid stacks up before ordering.

I thought I would, but this one is more detailed. I pre-ordered day 1. Love my Sphero BB-8 though. It's really fun.

Back