Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

23793476076_59eed5980d_b.jpg

23523902680_8dddcd3dfb_b.jpg

23711168192_300dfde389_b.jpg

23451633219_91623b3bcc_b.jpg

23819584115_8d7ff7a4cc_b.jpg

b7ed9c3bgw1ez3nnqqe59j20hs0qo774.jpg

23523901550_27664a6ce4_b.jpg

Last edited:
So after seeing the movie...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Loved the film. Rey and BB-8 will be pre-ordered soon. I'm going to wind up wanting a bunch of the new characters :lol. Probably will only get a couple Troopers and not every variant being made.

Rey ended up being my favorite character of the new bunch. And I really liked all of them. Can't wait for this figure. If we don't
Spoiler Spoiler:

She's going to be popular. Make lots Hot Toys.
So are those OT stormtrooper eyes? Only looking at her first time after the movie.

I loved Rey so will be picking this up but

Spoiler Spoiler:

I had high hopes for her character. I like the scrapper/scavenger character. While the clothing isn't as cool and impressive as all of the great armor that other characters have, it fits her character well. I like the sculpt. I can't wait to see it in person. Pictures never do it justice. Lighting and position tend to do a lot for a picture.

After seeing the movie I am even more excited about the character and even more excited that girls now have this really awesome female character to look up to like a lot of us did with Luke and Han when we were growing up. I know there have been strong female characters in the other movies but not like this. I think this is a really good step for female lead character in Sci-Fi. Reminds me of Ripley. We need more female characters like this.

the whole Spoiler crap makes me angry. if i dont want to be spoiled i dont go into forums like this. We want to talk about this figure, no matter what. The whole spoiler thing is so en vogue at the moment. in the past nobody cared about it. When someone says "you ruined the whole movie for me" because you told me that she will fart in the 59th minute. its a tragedy, when a movie is not good anymore because you know a single thing about it then the movie isnt very good at all. just my opinion. I would NEVER go to this forum when i havent already seen the movie.

So whos fault is it? mine? or the one who is going into forums where we want to speak about the figures and what is missing with this figure of Rey.

So i am not allowed to talk about it? thats sad.

People come here to talk about the toys. Im not gonna stop because I haven't seen a film. Theres a convention going on, new products being announced. Did you see RoboCain? Spoiler tags work perfectly, if you bother to use them.

I'm def picking up the Rey & BB-8 combo after seeing the movie. Rey was an amazing lead and really looking forward to VIII. And BB-8 was amazingly cute and funny. Excuse me while I head to the theater to watch again! :D

Back