Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recall Kylo Ren saying at some point that her powers won't take long to increase (or to that effect). That's why I'm leaning to the theory that she has already been trained, but has been "hidden" with a memory wipe by Luke or someone on Jakku.

Good catch he did say that to a trooper after she escaped. Her OP with the force and lightsaber I can forgive seeing as how she had to tap deep into the force to win and she didn't have telekinesis yet but her being an ace pilot in the falcon pulling off insane moves better than Han ever did despite living poor on a junk planet with no ships to practice in? Nope

I think Rey's uniform in the next movie will be cooler than her 'sexy Sandperson' outfit this time around.

But some here will get all three, right up to her final Jedi Rey look: sleek, tight and black... although she may go sleek, tight and white being a girl.

I'd like her to have an outfit similiar to this.

TFU_Starkiller_01.png

Last edited:
Ehh, aside from the character, I already love the desert scavenger look by itself and that's more than enough for me to grab the figure. It's not like I'm stuck with just getting one figure to represent a character, I also tend to buy based purely on aesthetics and this particular design really caught my eye. When she gets a different outfit in later films I can just buy those as well if I like them enough and it wouldn't really affect my choice in getting this first version.

but her being an ace pilot in the falcon pulling off insane moves better than Han ever did despite living poor on a junk planet with no ships to practice in? Nope
False. It's been said that she's trained in piloting ships before just not outside of the planet itself. Considering how she even recognizes the Falcon and other ships, it's heavily implied that she knows her tech really well, considering how long she's been a scavenger for various part. She's also had training via flight simulation that she brought back to her AT-AT home (Rey - Wookieepedia - Wikia).

False. It's been said that she's trained in piloting ships before just not outside of the planet itself. Considering how she even recognizes the Falcon and other ships, it's heavily implied that she knows her tech really well, considering how long she's been a scavenger for various part. She's also had training via flight simulation that she brought back to her AT-AT home (Rey - Wookieepedia - Wikia).

She didn't recognise the Falcon, she called it garbage. She recognised the name Millenium Falcon and was surprised when Han told her that the ship she was on was the Falcon, I saw it a few hours ago.

With fixing stuff good she was shown doing that for BB-8s antenna when she meets him and has a history around mechanics, with piloting we're not shown or told nothing in the movie aside from telling Finn she can fly then does it better than anyone in the saga and without a co-pilot, Luke at least mentioned flying T-16s in ANH.

Last edited:
Aside from her recognising the name Millenium Falcon (she didn't know the ship she was flying was the Falcon until Han told her) none of that was in the actual movie, I saw it a few hours ago.
She's never shown or mentioned flying outside of "I can fly" yet does it better than anyone in the saga, Luke at least mentioned flying T-16s in ANH.

The Ep7 visual guide basically explains how she's actually plenty experienced with piloting ships, just not outside of the planet itself. But yeah, I agree that the movie could have conveyed that a lot better, though given Abrams's approach for a more visually-inclined experience akin to a storybook with paintings, I could forgive the lesser amount of contextual dialogue.

She didn't recognise the Falcon, she called it garbage. She recognised the name Millenium Falcon and was surprised when Han told her that the ship she was on was the Falcon, I saw it a few hours ago.

With fixing stuff good she was shown doing that for BB-8s antenna when she meets him and has a history around mechanics, with piloting we're shown or told nothing in the movie aside from telling Finn she can fly then does it better than anyone in the saga and without a co-pilot, Luke at least mentioned flying T-16s in ANH.

Ronri is correct...she makes a statement after they destroy the Tie Fighters on Jakku that she has piloted just not off world......the bigger question being isn't "saying" and "mentioning" the same act? :)

I think Rey's uniform in the next movie will be cooler than her 'sexy Sandperson' outfit this time around.

But some here will get all three, right up to her final Jedi Rey look: sleek, tight and black... although she may go sleek, tight and white being a girl.
No doubt. It probably won't be as cool as Luke's RotJ look just yet, but still.

At any rate, this is the version of her I want in my very limited, minuscule New Trilogy collection. She was absolutely badass in the movie and was, in my opinion, a better character than Luke in the first film. Her suit is even better. xD

With fixing stuff good she was shown doing that for BB-8s antenna when she meets him and has a history around mechanics, with piloting we're not shown or told nothing in the movie aside from telling Finn she can fly then does it better than anyone in the saga and without a co-pilot, Luke at least mentioned flying T-16s in ANH.

I agree we need to fill in a bit. But saying she piloted better than anyone in the saga...I wouldn't say that. She takes out a good amount of stuff when she's first trying to get the Falcon moving. And even after that she skips and bounces on the sand a bit when taking turns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think going to hyperspace from inside a ship and exiting hyperspace into an atmosphere to get through shields was a bit more impressive. Could of saved a lot of trouble in Return of the Jedi using that trick. Poe did some pretty amazing flying too.

I agree we need to fill in a bit. But saying she piloted better than anyone in the saga...I wouldn't say that. She takes out a good amount of stuff when she's first trying to get the Falcon moving. And even after that she skips and bounces on the sand a bit when taking turns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:exactly: :lecture

The simple answer is Hot Toys only appear to have one female body. This is Black Widow Rey.

Just PO Rey with the exclusive BB-8. Yay! Can't wait to get her!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back