Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Finn 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best deal I got was $55 off the Finn two pack then just before my last flex they offered free flametrooper. Was the last trooper I needed so best deal ever.

Is that counting rewards? That's a pretty good deal. He's low stock too on SS.

I wish their buy 2 get 1 free was for all TFA figures. There are several I would consider if that were the case--Finn, TIE Pilot, Flametrooper, even Phasma. Nobody wants those two-packs though.

I would be tempted if I didn't own parts of the combinations that they use. That's what I get for jumping on figures early

Yeah it's too bad you can't choose the free figure of the ones they're offering.

I tried.. I did the live chat and they wouldn't do it. I want the Officer two pack but I don't want a Heavy Gunner, tried for Phasma. They said they have no control over what the system does.

I tried.. I did the live chat and they wouldn't do it. I want the Officer two pack but I don't want a Heavy Gunner, tried for Phasma. They said they have no control over what the system does.

They're offering some new trooper deals, two of which include a free Phasma now (which wasn't offered with the previous deals). However, the set with a First Order Stormtrooper officer comes with a free heavy gunner, not Phasma.

Check out the offers here.

Received Finn today. Big tip of the hat to IndyMOS for selling his extra, brand new one to me at a great price! :duff

I based the pose off of this scene in TFA:

IMG_2142.jpg

IMG_2145.JPG

With the rest of my TFA collection thus far:

IMG_2148.JPG

Just need Han (should be receiving next week) and Luke and that does it for me for TFA, and likely until Episode IX.

Received Finn today. Big tip of the hat to IndyMOS for selling his extra, brand new one to me at a great price! :duff

I based the pose off of this scene in TFA:

View attachment 336178

View attachment 336179

With the rest of my TFA collection thus far:

View attachment 336180

Just need Han (should be receiving next week) and Luke and that does it for me for TFA, and likely until Episode IX.

No Phasma, Snowtrooper, First Order Tie Fighter Pilot or Flametrooper? :panic:

I agree with you about not getting anything else till EP9 though unless they make a Poe. :pray:

No Phasma, First Order Tie Fighter Pilot or Flamtrooper? :panic:

Nope. :lol

Out of those three, the only one I'd be interested in/get is Phasma, but I'd probably sell either the regular Stormtrooper or the Jakku Stormtrooper and replace it with her. Not interested in doing that though at the moment.

Nope. :lol

Out of those three, the only one I'd be interested in/get is Phasma, but I'd probably sell either the regular Stormtrooper or the Jakku Stormtrooper and replace it with her. Not interested in doing that though at the moment.

Phasma looks great on display with a stormtrooper or flametrooper I reckon.

Very happy that you like it SilverStar17! What you have in your TFA display so far looks really nice! Once Han is in there you've pretty much got the essentials. If you ever decide to get Captain Phasma she does look really nice displayed. Looks great with Kylo Ren and any other FO Trooper.

I looked on Sideshow and he's now sold out with no waitlist option. The two-pack has low stock remaining as well.

I'm guessing HT will do a TLJ Finn. They could reuse the jacket, and give him a new shirt. Not sure about the pants and any other accessories.

Wonder if they'd gamble again on a plain clothed rebel knowing he's not the main protagonist? My money would be on No.

One mistake they made was not making Poe. Thy could have then re-used the Finn jacket for a Poe exclusive to spread costs. More stormtrooper Finn's should have been made and fewer of these too. Production numbers were all over the place.

All they have to do is make a smaller production run for the TLJ version. Like what they did with the RO figures. No need to be skipping him altogether.

Jakku Poe would've been a nice addition. I'd have wanted X-Wing Poe but at least the Jakku outfit would've gave us a Poe. And based on what we've seen of Finn in TLJ so far, he looks to wear the same jacket for at least a portion of the movie.

Poe, Cassian, Krennic....wth HTs?
Xwing Poe has the most toyetic appeal but any Poe at this point would be welcomed.

Back