Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Finn 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20160622_210721.jpg

Saw this on FB I guess it depends on the angle and lighting..definitely see John in this pic

You can definitely look for similarities and get Bodyega from the sculpt. Certain angles and lighting, but the fact is the proto was like a miniaturised Finn.

I wonder if we will get a better sculpt down the line?
That jacket looks fantastic.

Great pics, it's a very nice set!

I think I need that trooper, have all the others now I think.

Cheers, It's a great set overall. Unfortunately I've had to skip a lot of the trooper variants (too many figures I want, not enough cash or space :( )

That jacket looks fantastic.
The jacket is beautiful (just wish the figure's arms weren't quite so big). The wire across the bottom of it is a very nice touch to help with posing

It's a different sculpt or at least a modified one.
Gen. Leia told Finn to Botox his lips cuz everyone in the Alliance was doing it like her.
At least the clothes and accessories still look good.

I don't hate the revised sculpt.

But I think it's ****ed up HT didn't post a "backstage" photo of this HS. It clearly a different sculpt, and I don't care if the Proto pics say "subject to change", they still should've given everyone a heads up.

Some photos look ace and others just don't look like him. Finn was definitely on my list of to gets and I wonder what happened.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Did they screw his face up>?

Looks much worse than proto....still look decent ...but man did it come down a step from the initial pic....

After seeing Clipper's video it's definitely JB all the way. Albeit, a more intense, final battle scene Finn but the likeness is there for sure. I just don't know if I like the more aggressive final product sculpt or the more passive proto sculpt...I guess it doesn't matter now does it? :lol

Coco, I agree, Clipper's vid really showed that the photos just simply aren't capturing it. I'm glad because it makes me feel good for ordering the thing in the first place.

Sad that they never changed the color of the shirt and even sadder only a handful of collectors actually mentioned it on a website full of nitpickers.

Sad that they never changed the color of the shirt and even sadder only a handful of collectors actually mentioned it on a website full of nitpickers.

Dude, this isn't an OT Imperial Officer. You know that they'd be arguing over the fabric used on one if they ever made it.

Back