Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Finn 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think because it's already a two pack with the riot trooper.

I had to search for the Finn two pack thread..but it doesn't come with the red marked helmet. I did see the FO and Riot trooper paired together in a pic, looks like the same body, so I guess you can swap the Finn sculpt on the regular FO trooper .

Anyway maybe I'll get the Finn trooper figure when it's all said and done :lol

I had to search for the Finn two pack thread..but it doesn't come with the red marked helmet. I did see the FO and Riot trooper paired together in a pic, looks like the same body, so I guess you can swap the Finn sculpt on the regular FO trooper .

Anyway maybe I'll get the Finn trooper figure when it's all said and done :lol
I wouldn't see why not. They showed it off twice so I hope it comes out.

My Finn/Trooper Set arrived today, finally. Definitely a favourite in my collection. I took the leg extenders off, as he was a tad tall.

IMG_1936.JPG

Nice!

Received my Finn today. Very nicely put together figure. Great tailoring. Looks like Boyega, doesn't look like Finn (if you follow me). I'll adjust the height, and he'll look just fine in my collection. Working now on lighting strategy to try to downplay the decidedly "unFinnish" expression.

Nice!

Received my Finn today. Very nicely put together figure. Great tailoring. Looks like Boyega, doesn't look like Finn (if you follow me). I'll adjust the height, and he'll look just fine in my collection. Working now on lighting strategy to try to downplay the decidedly "unFinnish" expression.

For all those who are modding him to be shorter are you sure you want to do that, what if you guys get Phasma and want to display both of them, he might be too short to Phasma after the mod, maybe the extra length HT did will work better with displaying him with Phasma

We can clearly see that Finn is still shorter to Phasma :dunno

Hey fellas, I made a video review that includes both Finn and the riot trooper.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YTSVvWBRZ3c

It's not too long of a video, but if you want to see Finn, just skip ahead to 4:21.

Bravo Brooklyn. Really enjoyed your video. And you've got me thinking I need to expand my force awakens collection. Great poses. Great video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For all those who are modding him to be shorter are you sure you want to do that, what if you guys get Phasma and want to display both of them, he might be too short to Phasma after the mod, maybe the extra length HT did will work better with displaying him with Phasma
We can clearly see that Finn is still shorter to Phasma :dunno

I'm sure everyone is doing reversible mods (I did). Anyway a correct height relationship with Rey is much more important than with Phasma IMHO.

I'm sure everyone is doing reversible mods (I did). Anyway a correct height relationship with Rey is much more important than with Phasma IMHO.

I forgot all about Phasma but Rey and Finn's height difference is what I was going for too. Plus even as a stand alone figure I thought he looked wonky without the height mod.

It's amazing how some pieces make it through production looking almost exactly like the prototype and others come through looking completely different. The Luke prototype was gorgeous and then they butchered him. Yet Leia makes it through without a hitch.

Again I just be in the minority but I don't see any issue with the head at all. It looks a lot like him and to me he had that expression a few times in the film and the moments he did, were when he was doing something halfway courageous or productive.

Back