Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Finn 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i really hate that this kid has lukes saber. at least be related to luke...and we know thats not even a possibility. pfff....i don't have a good feeling about this.

on a side note at least SS is getting their clocks cleaned by HT now with the SW figures....thank god.

i really hate that this kid has lukes saber. at least be related to luke...and we know thats not even a possibility. pfff....i don't have a good feeling about this.

on a side note at least SS is getting their clocks cleaned by HT now with the SW figures....thank god.

He doesn't just HAVE Luke's lightsaber. He is basically holding it because Kylo Ren is after it.

I wonder if Lukes skeletal hand remains are in Finn's pocket as well.

Guess Lando pulled out the Colt45 and got busy with Leia?

And what is so special about Luke's sabre?

And what is so special about Luke's sabre?

It was built by Anakin and it's crystal has a force connection with his soul. Also of note is that he is the most powerful Jedi to ever live. Makes sense why Kylo is feenin for it.

This is so exciting, I can't believe we're finally getting a Finn action figure. I've been waiting for this guy for years. Incredible.

But unfortunately his costume isn't the most exciting thing ever so I can't say I'm really tempted to get this at the moment.

I do like how it mirrors Luke's Rebel gear post-Battle of Yavin.

I don't know, I need to see more to be sold on Finn. From the little we saw so far, I'm already drawn to Rey, but not in the least to Finn.

Yes, Rey is definitely emerging as the central character.

I'm looking forward to his character. To kind of see things through the eyes of a stormtrooper is a new take on things. The problem I'm having with the figure is that so far it just seems a bit 'ordinary'. His shoes/pants/shirt seem like something you can buy from a heavily perfumed store in any mall and the Jacket and Gun seem like a generic/standard issue 'vaguely starwarsy' throw in that doesn't distinguish him. At this point it seems everyone has a very unique costume/weapon specific to their character except for Finn and Poe. I'm sure that in future films they both will get their own more unique/iconic outfits, but that would be a few years off. Just not sure if I want to 'fill a whole' with Finn in this outfit. Most unfortunate this is. Perhaps there will be 2 really good head sculpts, some great weapons and of course a light saber along with a great price that will make it easier to get. Anxious to see the full reveal.

I'm so excited to see him posed with the lightsaber! I hope this one will be around $230.

Back