1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Captain Phasma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Despite my disappointment with the character on screen, she looks pretty cool. I'll pick her up to complete my Hot Toys Imperial/First Order collection....now I just need a OT Snowtrooper, Scout trooper, Imperial Guard, Tarkin, and Palpatine. Then I'll be finished.....I think? :cuckoo:

Looks pretty cool but with the character being so subpar I can wait or just pass. For around $200 I might bite and I think it will get there eventually.

This is Star Wars. Not all of the secondary characters are "cool" because of their screen time or performances. They're cool because of their character design. (Boba Fett?) Yes it would have been nice if Phasma did something memorable but her character design is what stands out and makes her a cool ****ing character. Chrome Stormtrooper armor? Yes please, you'll look amazing on my shelf. See you in 7-10 days, Captain.

I doubt fans care that much about screen time or what the character did/didn't do, this is Star Wars, fans would probable buy a lookalike Darth Vader turd, I mean look at the bounty hunters all but Boba fett did absolutely nothing; screen time; blink and you'ed miss it and they are incredibly sought after figures with constant demands for the others to be made and now I see re-releases to cash in, I think she'll sell like hot cakes, and I'm definitely in for one.

yes, even their cosbaby got it right!!

mama 2.jpg
mama.jpg

Back