1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Captain Phasma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty obvious that

Spoiler Spoiler:

Will be keeping my PO.

Well she is in episode 8. It's not really a spoiler since Kathleen Kennedy for some reason said so in the Rolling Stones article a week or so ago. Like I said the character was written in after production started.

Well there will no doubt be another figure made for the next film then.

I think the figure looks stunning, but there's so much coming out over the next year, I have to pick and choose.

Well she is in episode 8. It's not really a spoiler since Kathleen Kennedy for some reason said so in the Rolling Stones article a week or so ago. Like I said the character was written in after production started.

I forgot, guess it is not a spoiler then. :lol

No point in spending $249.99 on a figure that other than looking cool, didn't do much for me in the movie. PO canceled.

Didn't Kathleen Kennedy say they had big plans for Captain Phasma in the next film?

Fact is she will be the Boba Fett of this trilogy. She will have a much larger role in the next film. Too cool of a dsign and too great of an actress under the helmet for her not to be heavily featured.

23523896780_9266dc0bab_b.jpg

23793474116_68523bab95_b.jpg

23737113121_a032dfc39b_b.jpg

23523900420_5bb72aca49_b.jpg

23793469446_5ea0dc0dc2_b.jpg

Keeping my PO. She looks cool regardless of her character development. And if she does play an important role in later movies, she will be more desired.

It would have been cool if they had given her armor a camo function. You know, like when the Predators disappear? Something to do with the chrome when powered or something that would have made her invisible. That would have made the character a little cooler. Just a thought.

Keeping my PO. She looks cool regardless of her character development. And if she does play an important role in later movies, she will be more desired.
Yeah but her armour will be different next movie lol.

We know Disney have got to make as much as they can from merchandise, so I'm sure something will change with Phasma's outfit.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Lamest TFA character so far. I really hope she will get more onscreen time in the next episode and redeem herself.

Back