1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Captain Phasma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, seious implied spoilers here. I haven't seen the movie but I can pretty much glean Captain Phasma's fate by the banter. Time for me to stay away from these threads.

I dont know what happens to her, I havent seen the movie, all I know from spoiler free reviews is she is a throwaway character who isnt even in the movie much at all. Ive seen multiple reviews mention that. I need to see if to know if I want this figure or not.

And all this surprises people? :lol

Of course the silver looking trooper has no substance and was only thrown in for merchandising purposes and to sell toys (like this one). Duh.

12347921_197371080602357_5723650072896928811_n.jpg

Ooh, shiny.

She does look sharp. Regardless of the character's fate in the movie, if you're down for TFA troopers, then I don't know how you could skip Phasma. It's the only 'commander' style, really differentiated armour in the bunch. If I were buying a bunch of TFA troopers, I'd get this just because it looks cool.

Surely she's a character being set up for the next movies. With what happened she's going to hate the rebels.

Surely she's a character being set up for the next movies. With what happened she's going to hate the rebels.

Yes, I'm sure we'll see more of her. I'm not sure why people are freaking out and cancelling their orders.

I enjoyed it, but felt JJA spent more time making Star Trek special.

Upon watching the film....zero desire to PO. I was hesitant because of the rubber under suit but after watching the film, I have no interest in this character.

And all this surprises people? :lol

Of course the silver looking trooper has no substance and was only thrown in for merchandising purposes and to sell toys (like this one). Duh.

You are absolutely right! (and I am absolutely keeping my pre-order because I like the look and I have a sideshow figure of "Endor Rebel Trooper", which wasn't any more memorable) :)

I would fully expect Phasma to have a larger role in Episode 8. Kathleen Kennedy basically said as much.

Keep in mind Phasma was early Kylo Ren concept art, who was then made into a character after production began. Which is largely responsible for the smaller role in this film.

Pretty obvious that

Spoiler Spoiler:

Will be keeping my PO.

Pretty obvious that

Spoiler Spoiler:

Will be keeping my PO.

I can't read your spoiler on my iPhone , it doesn't like it I guess. But I just got out of the movie and I'm still happily keeping her ...

I'm not going to go into why, because I don't want to even dance around spoilers and set things up in the people minds who thinks it's safe to browse Star Wars forums ( or the Internet really ) on launch day ....

But yeah.... Looking forward to this figure!

Back