1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised he doesn't come with the DL-19 They really should of given us one of those. I mean that's the only accessory he really had while he was in disguise.

I'm surprised he doesn't come with the DL-19 They really should of given us one of those. I mean that's the only accessory he really had while he was in disguise.

Yup, doesn't need the communicator. Also should have had the pointing finger that the Spacetrooper had.

What on earth is going on with the eBay prices on this?

I guess the sellers assume it'll be in high demand since it's an ANH stormtrooper finally and Sideshow usually has a limit of one per customer on exclusives? Plus some people might want multiples of the backdrop. They'll come down once Sideshow gets them in stock if not well before then.

:rotfl

23004596_10154990013392344_6809029370934145764_o.jpg

Got to be the worst possible expression for "sneaking into the bad guys fortress" disguise.

Pm me if you’re interested in selling the backdrop. Hopi g to build a diaorama. I won’t lowball you either and it help recoup some of the cost of this overpriced figure. Ha

It's been the display base that has had me interested in picking this one up, along with having another OT ST. I suppose I could put the original Han sculpt on it, as that figure has the fantastic Jnix sculpt.

It's been the display base that has had me interested in picking this one up, along with having another OT ST. I suppose I could put the original Han sculpt on it, as that figure has the fantastic Jnix sculpt.

I have an extra tall stormtrooper body that I am using. I also bought an extra luke stormtrooper helmet a year ago for this project. I got jnix`s ESB han sculpt to us for either an empire or for stormtrooper han.

Just goes to show that likeness is always in the eye of the beholder because the side by side of Swayze and Solo figure could not look LESS alike to me...

It HT we’re trying to pass this as Swayze, everyone would be saying how much it looks like Ford.:lecture

sidenote- didnt lukes helmet have a low brow or more pronounced dark line on the forehead? Is this any different than hans helmet?

For some reason, the smirk on this sculpt just doesn't convey the stern "You'd better be right about this" mentality that Solo had regarding sneaking into the detention block on the DS.

This sculpt seems like it would have worked better on the regular ANH Solo figure, while that sculpt would have worked better on this one. Expression wise, at least.

It looks like he’s letting off a satisfying fart.

Stormtrooper 1: Do you smell something?
Stormtrooper 2: It’s coming from around this corner.
Stormtrooper 3: It’s him, get him!

attachment.php

Back