1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with every one of those suggestions. I’m leaning towards offing stormie Han, but @DioramaMaker’s call is worth thinking about. I predict endless flip-flopping.

I?m tossing up between selling either stormie Han or regular Han... which one would you guys let go of? (Has to be a complete set)

I just did this, sold Stormtrooper Han and kept A New Hope Han. No regrets whatsoever! Smuggler Han is the more iconic look.

I actually bought this guy when he first came out and sold the background and head sculpt off to basically get an ANH stormtrooper for $50. No regrets, still don't like that sculpt at all.

I just did this, sold Stormtrooper Han and kept A New Hope Han. No regrets whatsoever! Smuggler Han is the more iconic look.

If I had to choose, Smuggler is more iconic.

I actually bought this guy when he first came out and sold the background and head sculpt off to basically get an ANH stormtrooper for $50. No regrets, still don't like that sculpt at all.

That’s really what it comes down to, iconic vs fun. Even though all my stuff has been boxed right for ages, soon enough I’ll be setting up my shelves again with the core SW characters - stormie Han just wouldn’t work as well with the rest of the heroes, especially seeing as how I never picked up stormie Luke.

Selling stuff sucks. Even my wife is no help, every time I mention a figure she tells me I couldn’t possibly get rid of it. She doesn’t even collect these things. Thanks for your suggestions guys!

I agree with every one of those suggestions. I?m leaning towards offing stormie Han, but @DioramaMaker?s call is worth thinking about. I predict endless flip-flopping.
I don't know if I'm in the minority but I really like the smirking sculpt. I honestly bought the Stormie Han for it with the intent to sell the trooper, but ended up really liking the trooper among my RO figs.

Here, if this helps your thoughts.
37aff630cf4b4980047e1e3c2fd52bb5.jpg

I like the smirking sculpt myself. I bought it loose to replace the regular sculpt. Smuggler Han with cocky smirk for the win, as far as I’m concerned.

Yeh I like the smirking sculpt, def prefer it over the smuggler sculpt. I initially picked it up thinking I’d switch out the Han sculpts and get a bonus stormie.

I don't think the smirking looks quite right on the smuggler one, but I'm sure it's mostly the off skin tone.

Does anyone know where I can find more of the things that go inside the Stormtrooper helmet to allow it to connect to the neck peg? I don't even know what to search for.

Back