1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to pick up this piece. I?m on a Trooper kick so the more the merrier, but the great Solo sculpt makes it a most worthy buy. Can?t wait!!!

Hey guys, figured this would be the place to ask since some of you have been using their site for this figure. I've been trying to order a RO stormtrooper off of Anotoys but can't for the life of me get any shipping rates or options to show up when I go to check out. Was working fine for me a couple weeks ago when I was browsing around their site for the first time. I've tried on other figures too and still can't get a shipping option, only local pickup. Anyone else having this problem? I also tried sending them a message through their site last week and haven't heard a thing back yet.

Hey guys, figured this would be the place to ask since some of you have been using their site for this figure. I've been trying to order a RO stormtrooper off of Anotoys but can't for the life of me get any shipping rates or options to show up when I go to check out. Was working fine for me a couple weeks ago when I was browsing around their site for the first time. I've tried on other figures too and still can't get a shipping option, only local pickup. Anyone else having this problem? I also tried sending them a message through their site last week and haven't heard a thing back yet.

Place the order, they?ll send you an invoice with shipping where you actually pay for it. I used the credit/debit card option and hit placed order. It didn?t ask for card info yet. I?ll get the email Monday to pay. Same happened with the K2SO I bought from them.
Nice pick up with the R1 Stormtrooper. I plan to pick one up from them as well here soon.

Place the order, they?ll send you an invoice with shipping where you actually pay for it. I used the credit/debit card option and hit placed order. It didn?t ask for card info yet. I?ll get the email Monday to pay. Same happened with the K2SO I bought from them.
Nice pick up with the R1 Stormtrooper. I plan to pick one up from them as well here soon.

Thanks for the info! How much is shipping usually for you?

I’m tossing up between selling either stormie Han or regular Han... which one would you guys let go of? (Has to be a complete set)

I would sell stormtrooper Han but i really like the classic New Hope look and wasn't a fan of the smirk sculpt of stormtrooper Han.

I would sell stormtrooper Han but i really like the classic New Hope look and wasn't a fan of the smirk sculpt of stormtrooper Han.

I actually really like the smirk in hand. But it doesn't work with the Stormtrooper Han figure. It totally works with the Smuggler Han figure though. So I swapped them.

I’m tossing up between selling either stormie Han or regular Han... which one would you guys let go of? (Has to be a complete set)

If i was forced to choose i would keep Stormie Han just because the whole rescue scene was my favorite part of the whole movie.

I actually really like the smirk in hand. But it doesn't work with the Stormtrooper Han figure. It totally works with the Smuggler Han figure though. So I swapped them.

Honestly, I think it works with either one.

ht_han_leia.jpg

Honestly, I think it works with either one.

View attachment 480068

To be sure it depends on how you set up the display. It works well in your pic, but for me, paired with Stormtrooper Luke, the difference in expressions between the two is too much. If they ever release the death star trooper with console it would be perfect for the "We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you" scene.

I?d say keep Stormtrooper Han. Eventually we?ll get Bespin Han. With Stormtrooper Han you have either a ANH trooper, or Han trooper. Plus the death star back drop

Back