1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the early arrival notice too. Not my last figure though. :lol I still have the Arkham Asylum Joker, Tarkin, Doc Brown, Marty McFly, Jedi Luke. Think that's it.

I also got an early e-mail but will probs stick with my flex pay plan for January. I also got a early release for baby Groot so I will take that first.

And he's here! Looking much better than expected, good job on backdrop and head sculpt Hot Toys! Really digging the backdrop, maybe they'll sell them separately since they are attachable to each other :)
also, it fits perfectly into the IKEA Detolf.

Here are some bad iPhone pics just taken, hope they'll work in current format

a469a03fb1924e1957c062f2cfff55c6.jpg
bb07af160c7fcfd2ede6df209529db51.jpg
485cf17186e71502d52727342bbed71f.jpg
82517e013804b6b41e3d9573510ee9ca.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Does anyone have a shot with the Trooper bucket in place of the head sculpt? Han's head looks like it rides a little high especially in comparison to the smuggler sculpt. Just wondering if the neck peg is longer than the OG trooper's.

Does anyone have a shot with the Trooper bucket in place of the head sculpt? Han's head looks like it rides a little high especially in comparison to the smuggler sculpt. Just wondering if the neck peg is longer than the OG trooper's.

You can push the helmet down pretty low as the neck adapter is made of foam if that makes sense.

Ok I see what you mean. I have the Luke and the head sculpt doesn't sit as high and with the foam piece the helmet sits at the same height with just a simple placement. I'll just have to wait till mine comes in and see how it goes. Thanks.

Back