1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have stormie Luke, but it'd have to be a little disappointing to want to pair these up with only Han having the backdrop.

I bought two Hans. Will probably flip the second extra head. Luke and Han both get the cool base and I get another ANH stormtrooper which went for more money on the secondary market anyway. Kinda surprised Han wasn't limited to one per customer.

I really like the stand with the back to it! I wish they made all of them like this!

sculpt looks amazing. Looks like now I can move my HT ANH Han sculpt off the spare stormy over to the SSC Hoth Han, leave the Jnix on the ANH Solo, and turn my stand-in Han stormy back to a regular stormy and this Han stormy.. can... actually be... a Han stormy. LOL *merry-go-round music*

Looks pretty good in person.
88a04fe17ab1c3a48ea4fe6e1eee9f60.jpg
48c878be59b6ad7032171728055109e7.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Is it my eyes or does his smirk look like it's been dumbed down a bit compared to the pics on the sideshow pre order page? This looks much better.
image.jpg

Paint app, lighting and camera distortion can make a scult look very different from one shot to another.

I ordered mine on Ebay from wzlucky, I dont think there will be many distributors in Europe due to the short number being produced

Haven't seen any yet. I ordered from SS.

SSC ordering is not too good for me, with all the taxes and everything it will be more expensive than ordering from EU. If they used USPS instead of greedy FedEx courier then that would be another story

I ordered mine on Ebay from wzlucky, I dont think there will be many distributors in Europe due to the short number being produced

You sure you want to pre-order on ebay?

Belgian etailer la Cité des Nuages has him up for PO... but you gotta be a member (yearly fee €30 for a 10% rebate on each order).

https://www.lacitedesnuages.be/boutique/fiche_produit.cfm?ref=PRE-MMS418&type=6&code_lg=lg_fr&num=1#.WPIFi6IlGUk

Thanks. But no way I 'mm gonna pay some yearly fee to get this figure, plus non-refundable deposit, especially since I'm only slightly interested in it, because I want a Stormie and not really Han. My search continues, or I'll keep the money for the Royal Guard.

Back