1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered this today. Still considering death watch d it can fit with either Mando or Clone Wars, Holding off tho for now until the season 2 mando figures get announced

Yeah, I hate to admit it, but I would get a 1/6 JarJar - like a number of things in the PT, I really like the design. Watto is another one where the character is weak but I like the design.

Totally. Phantom Menace had some really solid, colorful designs. Jar Jar, Watto, and a lot of the pod racer pilots looked really imaginative. The following films weren't nearly as interesting to me visually, since the character designs essentially came down to either jedi robes or clone armor. I'm holding out hope for Tatooine Padme and Queen Amidala. I'll also go out on a limb and cross my fingers for a Sebulba/Pit Droid two-pack.

I'm glad that HT (like Sideshow) included the poncho and flight headgear for Jango, even though I probably won't display the Morrison sculpt often, since I wasn't a big fan of Lucas's decision to reveal what a Mandalorian looked like. If we were ever going to glimpse beneath the helmet, I remember hoping that Boba was a girl when I was growing up.

I think with Jango in particular it?s down to the fact that he?s Mandalorian inspired, which will draw in a certain group of collectors who have to have all those releases (like Iron Man).

Mandos and Clones are the gift that will keep on giving to HT for years to come. There's a tonne of source material to draw from. Obviously Mando seasons 2 onwards, AOTC and ROTS as well as the CW series. Tbh it will probably be even more lucrative than IM given people are gonna buy multiple copies of the clones and even some of the Mandos.

I'd expect to see at least these at some point but I'm really hoping for a complete set of Delta Squad even though its not likely.

P1/P2 regular troopers
212th regular and airborne
41st and P2 Commander Gree
Wolfpack and Commander Wolffe
Senate Commandos
P1 Coruscant Guard
327th and P2 Commander Bly
Pre Vizsla
CW Death Watch, regular and Maul versions

Yeah Lando's kinda high for bare-bones but I had to cave on him.

And FYI it's one helmet with two crowns - "One (1) interchangeable Jango Fett Mandalorian helmet with two (2) styles of interchangeable helmet parts (normal and battle damaged)"

That's a smart way to do it, makes sense

And FYI it's one helmet with two crowns - "One (1) interchangeable Jango Fett Mandalorian helmet with two (2) styles of interchangeable helmet parts (normal and battle damaged)"

That's a smart way to do it, makes sense

Because that dent is so critical... but the Kamino dart, that actually allows Kenobi to locate him, is not.

I'm joking, because like everyone else here, the dart would stay in the box... but still, its the idea.

Rex looks dreadful in this lineup. Hardly looks like the same guy even though the clones are literally the same actor in live action. And what's up with his receding fivehead?
They should use the new Jango head as a base and make a new Rex head. He looks like a totally different actor, poor likeness to Temuera. But the new Jango looks fairly decent overall.

I view Rex's differences as a byproduct of the cloning process. My understanding of even cloning here on earth is limited, but I think there can be slight variations. I am not certain if the oocyte used might have some minimal effect as well.

always wondered, where did the Kaminoans get the ooyctes used to make millions of clones? Did they have dozens of human women held captive down in the dark somewhere, ruthlessly harvesting their eggs? Thats dark for SW, but I could see them doing it.

so regardless, some small variations amongst the clone does not bother me.

What does bother me is how much and how badly HT is gonna soak us for that apex clone, Boba himself in Season 2. We are likely to finally get an unhelmed version of him, using an older version of Morrison. Both cannot wait and am dreading the price tag; if the regular version is $285-ish now.....whoooo. This is going to HURT

I still think Tem is playing Rex. Boba's armor is in the show, but it's not Boba if the rumors are true.

this is like if we heard there was going to be another Nolan Batman movie installment. And the scuttlebutt making the rounds of the internet was, that Christian Bale had joined the cast. And everyone on the internet screamed: WELL OF COURSE, it is axiomatic my dear Watson! There is only one person Bale can be in a Nolan Batman movie: Alfred!

Nah. He'd be Batman, common sense tells us. Just like Morrison is here to do one thing, be one person as only he can do it.

jango.jpg

When HT do flying stands I really wish they'd add a crotch grabber as well.

At lest with a figure like this there is little risk of damage with the gripper on the flight stand. That's cool.

Yes, but it's a bit of a pain to use the flight stand if you're not putting the figure in a flying position. Infinity War Thor has an embarrassing lump in his cape due to it! :)

Do you think they will release a blue suit Jango like when he fights Obi-Wan on Kamino? With the blue helmet, I always thought blue looked better than purple.

Do you think they will release a blue suit Jango like when he fights Obi-Wan on Kamino? With the blue helmet, I always thought blue looked better than purple.

Probably not, the purple suit seems to have been cemented as his iconic look. I prefer the purple suit personally.

Probably not, the purple suit seems to have been cemented as his iconic look. I prefer the purple suit personally.

I actually have no complaints about the suit color they chose and I feel it’s a “safe” median between the blue and blurple flight suits. But yeah, I don’t see another Jango ever happening again.

And I’m team blue suit too.
D8E99939-BFA0-434C-97B4-BBE3E6600F7F.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m thinking I might actually have to get two. I love that helmet less pose with dooku bit like the flying kamino blaster pose too.
Mmmm. Haven’t bought two of a figure since t800 mms238

Yes I think you are right, they chose a safe color for the suit. It looks more Geonosis battle so if we can get a Mace Windu, it would make an awesome Detolf shelf :)

Back