1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Credit: Rebelscum.

Hot-Toys-2018-San-Diego-Display-First-Look-007.jpg

I am still very happy with my Hasbro 12" Jango figures (especially the Ultimate Bounty Hunter set). This looks rather nice, though. I wonder, does this helmet have a more accurately proportioned T-visor compared to the two HT Boba Fett figures?

I’m wondering if I’ll feel the need to upgrade my SSC Jango... I don’t see that much of a difference and since I don’t have problems with the armor falling off and I can fix the rocket pack I wonder if I’ll still feel the need. Can any of the experts tell me what’s more accurate on this one? Or maybe less accurate? ...I like the exclusive SSC head, but I recon HT including one with a better paint job.

Just off of initial observation, the helmet, pistols, belt, knee pads and the entire chest armor. It pretty much takes a steamy **** on the Medicom version. It outpaces the Sideshow release by a moderate degree.

It pretty much is a whatever you can do, I can do between SSC and HT with the SW line now isn’t it.

I guess i’ll Just wait for the HT versions for now on

I dunno, that new Sideshow Boba Fett looks pretty damn nice. And Maul is still the best thing they’ve ever done.

This Jango is definitely more accurate and will hopefully be consumer friendly. One of the knee pads on my SSC Jango just kept falling off constantly.

I dunno, that new Sideshow Boba Fett looks pretty damn nice. And Maul is still the best thing they’ve ever done.

This Jango is definitely more accurate and will hopefully be consumer friendly. One of the knee pads on my SSC Jango just kept falling off constantly.

True, but I always go with articulation when they are so close in everything else and for that ,I have to go with the TT over the SSC body

Still no good pictures of this guy? This one from the back doesn’t look too convincing, but not a good photo to judge by.
ea28d6f2aaba563de4a312d2c3150604.jpg

Still no good pictures of this guy? This one from the back doesn’t look too convincing, but not a good photo to judge by.

Looks-wise, it's not exactly a big jump from Sideshows. But that just goes to show how good Sideshow designed theirs. The big difference will be the quality for me. I know what I expect out of Hot Toys and considering the Sideshow Jango falls apart when you look at him, that will be enough for me to pickup this newer version.

^ That’s my complaint about SS Jango. I can’t walk by it with out a piece of armor falling off much less repose it without frustration. If this proves to be solidly built I’d be tempted to upgrade. Plus I really like the gauntlet fire effect.

The colours and proportions of stuff like the helmet on this one are faaaar better than the SS. I just couldn't see their one as a good, accurate jango. If you compare the two to pics of the costume it's a good way of showing it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Be patient, by the end of the weekend there will be better professional pics by TNI, Fwoosh, MC posted. This is only day one in the morning

Back