1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great figure I’m sure. Pass as funds are limited and he is non essential to my setup.

That kinda looks like Darth Maul right behind Jango, right?

I think you are correct!!!!

Someone over on the OSF Facebook page posted a cryptic list about upcoming figures from HT at SDCC with some initials... I think one of those was DM (or included DM in the letters) so people were guessing at Darth Maul. Maybe that list turned out to be legit.

Stink. I just bought Sideshow’s. It’s ok but the armor keeps falling off the legs.

Looks like HT will be hitting the PT hard this year.

:lol you ****ed up... I had the Sideshow figure; sold it pretty quick as the armor just frustrated the hell out of me. Terrible choice of how they did the leg armor, inexcplicably dumb :lol

At this rate (as long as they actually come out) I feel like I'll be starting, and finishing, with all the prequel figures I was interested in getting in near record time. :lol

At this rate (as long as they actually come out) I feel like I'll be starting, and finishing, with all the prequel figures I was interested in getting in near record time. :lol

All that's left for my prequel list form HT now is Maul, but it's looking that's probably happening already too lol

Hopefully, there's an alternate helmet with the dent since that's the new standard now for those that prefer the Arena jetpack:lol

orig_Jango_Aotc02.jpg

Someone over on the OSF Facebook page posted a cryptic list about upcoming figures from HT at SDCC with some initials... I think one of those was DM (or included DM in the letters) so people were guessing at Darth Maul. Maybe that list turned out to be legit.

Which page are you talking about?

Wondering if we'll get a Jango HS reveal this week-end. That will be the decisive factor convincing me to order or not.

I really doubt I'll pick this up. I have the 4 PT figures currently on preorder/have, but Jango never appealed to me nearly as much. I hope they give an unmasked headsculpt, that might sway me a bit.

I missed out on the SSC Jango so I'll be getting his. Hopefully it comes with two helmets and two jetpacks to have display options but the way that HT has been going I'm sure they'll be an "Arena Version" out later.

Are we sure this is Hot Toys? The visor looks “thinner” and the range finder stalk “antenna” looks shorter. Even the current Hot Toys ESB Boba Helmet as nice as it looks, seems have a “wider” visor and longer stalk than the new Sideshow Mythos Boba.

Sent from the Slave1

Back