Hot Toys - MMS - MOS: General Zod

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - MOS: General Zod (Tease)

I would also take a black skin suit zod too from the final battle scene. I could see them making that.

That would be alright in my book, but Faora first.

Does his base look smaller than Superman's, or is that just me?

Still too ****ing big. I don't understand these enormous ****ing bases, it was one thing with DXs because they were supposed to somewhat themed but these things are shelf killers. I'm hoping someone will offer up custom themed bases for these, hell I would have bought them for the DXs as well just to display better.

Zod looks fantastic, makes Jor-El the easy pass and can't wait to order him.

Jeez... This is actually the first time I'm buying an entire line AND without even seeing the in hand pics.. HT has made me a MoS completist!

The total bill was about $7500 for one overnight stay. I will have to pay about $1500 of that myself. Sucks.

Just wanted to interject.
You don't know me at all but I'm a psychologist in real life and had to reach out to ya. I hope you are on the mend and I'm so sorry about your bill:( Chin up.

Sorry guy-back on track now. I have high hopes for the face sculpt-they have nailed Russell and Henry thus far.

... kinda hoping we get a comic book Red recolor, like we did with warmachine.

1329855-zod_2.jpg

Sorry guy-back on track now. I have high hopes for the face sculpt-they have nailed Russell and Henry thus far.

Sorry, off topic. But are you Swedish or speak Swedish? I'm wondering because of your username Ombudsman.

Sorry, off topic. But are you Swedish or speak Swedish? I'm wondering because of your username Ombudsman.

I have some Dutch in me but nope-from the old USA.
The name stems from my job-in charge of a bunch of psychologists and part of my job is to settle disputes. I would dearly love to see Switzerland some day however!

Not that anybody cares:lol

The name stems from my job-in charge of a bunch of psychologists and part of my job is to settle disputes. I would dearly love to see Switzerland some day however!

It's all good. We are a great international fanbase.

Hmm, cool. Didn't know that word was borrowed to the English language. I would also love to see Switzerland someday, I'm from Sweden. :lol :wink1:

Last edited:

Lol :slap. Brain break down.
I suck-I really did mean Sweden :1-1:

:1-1: Don't worry, it's not the first time people confuse the two countries. When I lived in South America I was known for some time in school as the guy from the same country as Roger Federer (tennis pro from Switzerland). :lol

Don't worry, it's not the first time people confuse the two countries. When I lived in South America I was known for some time in school as the guy from the same country as Roger Federer (tennis pro from Switzerland). :lol

Lol

Refer to me as a Canadian from now on and we'll call it even:hi5:

:rotfl

Are there no taxes in the USA?
Not to the same extent that there are in Europe. That's a big tradeoff in how healthcare operates--in your part of the world folks pay for healthcare largely through income tax; in the U.S. it's mostly paid by individuals and employers, with the government playing a large role in taking care of the old and poor. Having said that, putting taxes aside, the U.S. system is much more expensive than it is in the rest of the western world.

Not to the same extent that there are in Europe. That's a big tradeoff in how healthcare operates--in your part of the world folks pay for healthcare largely through income tax; in the U.S. it's mostly paid by individuals and employers, with the government playing a large role in taking care of the old and poor. Having said that, putting taxes aside, the U.S. system is much more expensive than it is in the rest of the western world.

Yeah, i was just kidding.
VAT and income tax here is 20%.
And all goods have that same amount levied on them.
Not sure how that compares.
But i know i prefer being able to get fixed when i am broken and for no extra charge.

hot damn ZOD Looks awesome they posted a pic of the booth on facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back