Hot Toys - MMS - MOS: General Zod

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - MOS: General Zod (Tease)

Awesomeness in sixth scale. Cant wait for unmasked pix.

That base is sooooo much better than Superman's, I love the incorporated nameplate.

I love the fact the base has his 'house' emblem on it too, i sense yet another pre-order on its way :gah::yess:

I *would* have been able to say that, except for a recent overnight hospital stay. One day in the hospital and the $50, $75, $150 and up bills start coming in a flood. I had one bill where my deductible for the doctor seeing me was $50, then his nurse practitioner billed me for $400 out of pocket. I had to laugh.

But if I can behave, Zod should not be a problem at all next year.

Holy Moly! This is how much you have to pay for prima facie medical care? Thank goodness for the National Health Service!

I *would* have been able to say that, except for a recent overnight hospital stay. One day in the hospital and the $50, $75, $150 and up bills start coming in a flood. I had one bill where my deductible for the doctor seeing me was $50, then his nurse practitioner billed me for $400 out of pocket. I had to laugh.

I hope you're alright now.
My Brother's wife is from the USA. She freaks out when she goes to the hospital here in Scotland and walks out without a medical bill. She can scarcely get over the fact that medical care here comes with no cash cost to the recipient.

Holy Moly! This is how much you have to pay for prima facie medical care? Thank goodness for the National Health Service!

The total bill was about $7500 for one overnight stay. I will have to pay about $1500 of that myself. Sucks.

I'm sorry to hear that. I had unexpected high taxes earlier this year which required me to sell off a good amount of my collection to pay for it which then lead me to just losing interest in most things other than Depp and Superman related collectibles with a few exceptions here and there (like the just revealed Eric Draven for example)

Peeps at Ani-com just got confirmation that the Shannon headsculpt will only come with the "unsuited version" of General Zod,
which will also be up for reveal soon! :yess: :blissy

Of course, I just made that up.

Zod is on a ridiculous level of AMAZING!!!!!
:eek

what a work of art!!!!

Now please pretty please make Faora!!!! She needs to be standing side by side with Zod!!!!

:pray::pray:

Peeps at Ani-com just got confirmation that the Shannon headsculpt will only come with the "unsuited version" of General Zod,

"Maybe I won't buy him......."

I hope you did make that up, because that is seriously not cool.... I would buy Zod in just the black skinsuit in a heartbeat, though.

In. A. Heartbeat.

Do not want, wrong Zod.

zod_medium.gif

The total bill was about $7500 for one overnight stay. I will have to pay about $1500 of that myself. Sucks.

Well, I hope all is well now and that you are better :1-1:

I have just 'Final Flexed' my Agent Coulson figure and whilst on with SSC-Kathy I asked....

me: Can you tell me of you will stock the new HT ZOD figure?

Sideshow Kathy: I am sorry, but we do not know in advance what we may get to distribute

So no news from SSC's direction as yet. I knew it would be too early but as I had them on the 'chat' function I thought I'd ask anyway.

Now please pretty please make Faora!!!! She needs to be standing side by side with Zod!!!!

:pray::pray:

That's really all they would need to make to complete the line. And she would definitely sell.

That's really all they would need to make to complete the line. And she would definitely sell.

I would also take a black skin suit zod too from the final battle scene. I could see them making that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back