Hot Toys - MMS - MOS: General Zod

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - MOS: General Zod (Tease)

I'm going to have a real hard time deciding whether to display him with or without the helmet...

:lecture:lecture:lecture

He looks so bad-*** with the helmet, it's gonna be a tough decision. It depends on how good the Michael Shannon sculpt is.

what if this version dosent come with a headsculpt? that would suck...

HOLY *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!!!!

:yess:

I wondering if the helmet is just an entire separate sculpt ala Ironman or is actually over the Zod sculpt ?

:lecture:lecture:lecture

He looks so bad-*** with the helmet, it's gonna be a tough decision. It depends on how good the Michael Shannon sculpt is.

It would be cool to get a semi-transparent, helmet where you can glimpse the Zod sculpt underneath. Maybe as an exclusive.

what if this version dosent come with a headsculpt? that would suck...

It will...No way they would do that.

I really hope they do Faora now just like this one. The way she looks in this armor with that helmet is just awesome.

Last ones: :monkey3

130725205312c15562bcab7c23.png

13072520547147911c0d60547c.png

13072520541f1adb14988ff291.png

13072520563cbc8c3745901ddd.png

1307252056b57f23b4dae45132.png

If you follow pages like Hot Toys Collectors, they call it a exclusive in the description of the photo.

I will save my rage until I know, exclusive of WHAT. If this is only going to be available via scalpers on ebay, my fury will know no bounds.

holy god thats a sick looking figure, Great headsculpt might make it fig of the year!

I will save my rage until I know, exclusive of WHAT. If this is only going to be available via scalpers on ebay, my fury will know no bounds.

I wouldn't fret. Even if this was an con exclusive, I'm sure plenty would be available to buy through Sideshow.

Looks awesome. Hate the big feet/boots but I guess the film costume looked like that?

C'mon HT, those Cavill and Crowe face sculpts are off the chain, I know you can do at least as well here :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back