Hot Toys - MMS - Ironman - Ironman Mk II Diecast Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed out on the first version, because honestly I didn't really like a plain ole' silver Iron Man suit compared to the other suits.

But I'm glad I waited to get the diecast version, because I was wrong. It's a pretty good suit! I did a review below:

Great review. Thanks ☺

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Very professional looking video!

I have it on pre order. It's good to see a positive review as it will be my first Iron Man.

Is it difficult to insert the batteries into the figure?

For me not so much, since I'm so used to it. But I remember my first Iron Man figure and how hard it was to do it --especially the arms (3 batteries each)--but you've just got to have patience and use the small tweezers the figure comes with.

What I ended up doing was using the tweezers to place the first two batteries inside the compartment, and using my fingers to place the last battery by pushing it in between the two batteries.

Hope you enjoy that figure when it arrives!

For me not so much, since I'm so used to it. But I remember my first Iron Man figure and how hard it was to do it --especially the arms (3 batteries each)--but you've just got to have patience and use the small tweezers the figure comes with.

What I ended up doing was using the tweezers to place the first two batteries, and using my fingers to place the last battery by pushing it in between the two batteries.

Thanks for the advice! [emoji6]

What I ended up doing was using the tweezers to place the first two batteries inside the compartment, and using my fingers to place the last battery by pushing it in between the two batteries.

Is it possible to get replacement batteries, do you think?

I missed out on the first version, because honestly I didn't really like a plain ole' silver Iron Man suit compared to the other suits.

But I'm glad I waited to get the diecast version, because I was wrong. It's a pretty good suit! I did a review below:

Great great review. Thank you very much.

Subscribed :rock2

Absolutely stunning video! Saw it on the bigscreen. Congrats, man. :clap

Just got this. It's an amazing figure. Pictures don't do the finish justice. If you're a fan of the Mark II, don't let a fraction of an inch in height stop you from getting this.

I received mine yesterday and swapped it out in the HOA with the older Unleashed version.

I have to behonest, the psycologically feeling that the heavier figure is more valuble makes a difference to me, even though I know the weight is irrelevent.

Another question : how much of the figure is comprised of metal? [emoji6]

The plastic Mark II weighs 11.9 ounces or 337 grams

The Diecast version weighs 1 pound 11.3 ounces or 774 grams

That is almost 1 pound difference so I would say the "not much" characterization is unwarranted

That is a massive difference! [emoji6]
The plastic Mark II weighs 11.9 ounces or 337 grams

The Diecast version weighs 1 pound 11.3 ounces or 774 grams

That is almost 1 pound difference so I would say the "not much" characterization is unwarranted

Back