Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my IM Mark IV + Gantry

JRC_8224a.jpg

JRC_8233a.jpg

JRC_8236b.jpg

Quick and probably a very stupid question for those in the know...
I just got a mark VII, will it be possible to display it on this Gantry? I understand that the figure that was packaged with it had magnets of some sort, but will the mk VII display ok even without those compatibility options?

Quick and probably a very stupid question for those in the know...
I just got a mark VII, will it be possible to display it on this Gantry? I understand that the figure that was packaged with it had magnets of some sort, but will the mk VII display ok even without those compatibility options?

You can just pick up some blu tack to hold the chest to the gantry(Or even some small magnets and blu tack them into the chest), and display the MKVII in the gantry.
But the MKVII doesn't need a gantry. It can assemble itself right onto you itself!

Have anyone's mk iv that come from the set getting fade color issue?

I'm on the fence of getting one

I think you mean dummy?
We never see Jarvis in the movies.

Correct! My bad.

Anyone have gantry set that's faded?

Someone said paint work is improved, but others said its still the same, the only difference is metal on chest plate

Had this gantry set for a year now and so far no signs of fading on the gantry itself. But my MK4 is suffering from the pink undies problem. :gah:

On a side note.... (not sure if others had it posed like this before) but I twist and turn all the way to have it close to promo pics !! It would not be iron man if it could not pose like this !!

Back