Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first Iron Man from Hot Toys and the chest LED its not working....

it worked just a few seconds than....dead...sometimes when i switch ON i can see a bit of light...maybe its the batteries? im trying to open the batteries compartment but i cant! its stuck

Some more pics:

7595145990_c78be28efa_b.jpg

7595146838_bccb8a0a2d_b.jpg

7595134186_fa4b8a7448_b.jpg

it worked just a few seconds than....dead...sometimes when i switch ON i can see a bit of light...maybe its the batteries? im trying to open the batteries compartment but i cant! its stuck

Sounds like dead batteries. My mark iv chest battery compartment was stuck too(due to dry paint). Brought it back to store and they managed to force it open. He used a screwdriver but I wouldn't recommend that as it might scratch the paint.

Sounds like dead batteries. My mark iv chest battery compartment was stuck too(due to dry paint). Brought it back to store and they managed to force it open. He used a screwdriver but I wouldn't recommend that as it might scratch the paint.

Im trying everything to open this S*** but its just not possible... my last attempt was to blow hot air

You may want to replace any batteries that comes with anything you buy. Those are for the most part very very cheap and do not have much power to them. Yes, we did pay a great deal of money but still. This way when they email you saying to change them, you can tell them you did.

^Kicked the crap out of the Aliens it did :lecture

:lecture The Mk.II AU seems to be a favorite for the gantry.

I definitely do love the contrast the red armors have with the gantry but the MK.II really gives the gantry the most visual purpose, if that makes sense.

I'd love to see a red/gold armor exposed as much as the MK.II. Can't wait to get the MK.VII's head sculpt on this.

EDIT: My gf says red armors in the gantry remind her of McDonalds :(

Back