Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
??? Have you seen the tumbler box? It's not due out for another few months. You think they will use the exact same box?

Probably talking about the orginal release Tumbler. I have one too, but can't remember if it had a handle or not. I will take it that it didn't, because I am too lazy to dig my box out and check. :lol

Gantry boxed not as big as I thought it would be- the other half of that box is the MK IV figure kinda spaced out in it's own box. However total package is irresistable to IM fans.....

On a side note, if anyone's tempted to get the Mark.IV with Suit-up Gantry, but is held back because they already own a Mk.IV: PM me; I'm looking to just get a Mk.IV. :D

Yeah, but the box of the Gantry + Ironman is just so much cooler. :D
And I'm sure it's a selling point to some people.

How much you willing to pay for a MK IV? I've got the original one with the donut etc in excellent condition. Might consider selling it to buy the Gantry + IV.

How much you willing to pay for a MK IV? I've got the original one with the donut etc in excellent condition. Might consider selling it to buy the Gantry + IV.

thats the reason im buying this i missed the mk IV i need it

Well, if I look at it mathematically:
- Suit-up Gantry sells for $360
- Suit-up Gantry + Mk.IV sells for $500
So based on that, the Mk.IV is $140 of the set.

I'd like to think that anything above $165-170-ish is beneficial: you'd be covered for the shipping costs of the Gantry, you'd get the cool box of Gantry+Mk.IV, and you get a brand-spanking new Mk.IV to boot. If it's over that, then you (the seller of the Mk.IV / buyer of the Gantry+Mk.IV) start to save money on the Gantry.

With that kind of math, I'd like to think that $200-220 (before shipping) is pretty fair for a complete and boxed Mk.IV...

Yeah Gantry w/ MK IV very easy choice- I can't see alot of Gantrys selling alone for that stiff price...just nice to have the total package with IM

Just sold one on amazon for 375 :yess: gantry almost paid

That's crazy... congrats man! I wonder how much I could get on mine on Ebay. It's been displayed but it's in perfect condition. They seem to be selling for around $300 (after a search of finished auctions on Ebay). I just wish the solo gantry had included the robotic arm. That's the main reason I really want it.

Last edited:
Back