Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Q2 next year :< already preorderd the ammor unleashed, what a kick in the teeth!

The stupidity of some people :slap

Well the Mark 2 has been delayed to Q2 next year, meaning this will be released before it despite the MK2 being announced and up for order for far longer. :dunno

Id say that the mk 2 is 95% all new versus WM being a simple repaint, :lol HT is definately fading on my radar with all of this, Ive been getting into Hasbro MU and playarts stuff, HT better watch it

I went ahead and ordered one on the bay for $340 shipped. It seemed like a decent deal since some people are paying over $400 and I hope it will be limited at least for awhile.

Really glad you're the authority on all our bank accounts and spending habits. Please tell us all what to buy and what not to buy. :duh

If you want to waste your money that's fine, but spending $340 on a figure that could retail for $180-$210 is :cuckoo:

Just pre-ordered him, too. I don't have any War Machine so this guy would be totally right in my collection:yess:

Back